April 25, 2024, 04:10:05 AMLatest Member: CandaiBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Cookys (E) Parts Guide

Cookys (E) Parts Guide

Started by Cooky, October 23, 2012, 04:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

October 23, 2012, 04:17:19 PM Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:50:16 AM by Cooky
What are (E) Parts?
(E) Parts are very very rare armor parts that drop in certain levels of sector mode.

What is special about (E) Parts?

(E) Parts have the same stats as +5 parts, and also feature a special color scheme. For example, normal Hazard-Hex parts are purple. However, an (E) Hazard-Hex part could be green, or one of 4 other colors.

How many (E) Parts are there?
Currently, each armor set (heads+arms+body) for all 3 bot types from lvl 1 -106 has 5 total (E) sets.

Which levels drop which (E) parts?

To find out, you can check the Drop List: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=droplist&gamemode=0

I am currently working on making diagrams of all the (E) parts, to make it easier for people who are trying to find them.

I have completed all of the (E) set diagrams, here they are:
NOTE: you can also use these to see what the parts will look like when you use a transformation coupon to change bot types.

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 17

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 31

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 48

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 61

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 76

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 86 & 94

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 100 & 104

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 115, 121, & 126

Reaper666

They all say low chance. :(
Should be low chance, lower chance, even lower chance, and lowest chance.  :P

Nice guide, btw. Me like it.
:)

Cooky

Thanks for the positive feedback guys  :D

I have edited the first post and added a lvl 48 (E) parts diagram

Cooky

added the diagram for lvl 61 !

Madprox

I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT ---
I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT ---

MAKE MORE DIAGRAMS PLEASEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :D

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

Quote from: Madprox on October 28, 2012, 02:26:06 PM

MAKE MORE DIAGRAMS PLEASEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :D

LOL!!

I will try to do the lvl 76 one tonight

Cooky

sorry for the delay, I have updated the first post with the lvl 76 diagram now

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Madprox

Lv 76, 2nd lowest row, blue patch, that set looks awesome.
you have it?

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Vobck

^This has never dropped to me.  >:(
@topic: Nice charts you got there Cooky.

Cooky

Quote from: Madprox on November 06, 2012, 08:54:39 PM
Lv 76, 2nd lowest row, blue patch, that set looks awesome.
you have it?
no I dont have any lvl 76 E parts

Quote from: KillerPig on November 06, 2012, 07:15:00 PM
y not sticky

^

Quote from: Vobck on November 06, 2012, 09:47:19 PM

@topic: Nice charts you got there Cooky.

thankyou  :D

hawk5005

Because there are like 10 other stikies and you won't even be able to see the other threads.
We'll have to clean this section a bit.

MurdeR

This is just perfect for those who grind for E sets.
Could you post the next diagram, please?!
IGN | MurdeR
Lv | 225~270
Guild | Utopia
Specialty | Sector

Cooky

yes i will try to finish the next one tonight, thanks for the support guys :)

hidden99

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-