April 25, 2024, 04:28:28 AMLatest Member: CandaiBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Cookys (E) Parts Guide

Cookys (E) Parts Guide

Started by Cooky, October 23, 2012, 04:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

October 23, 2012, 04:17:19 PM Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 11:50:16 AM by Cooky
What are (E) Parts?
(E) Parts are very very rare armor parts that drop in certain levels of sector mode.

What is special about (E) Parts?

(E) Parts have the same stats as +5 parts, and also feature a special color scheme. For example, normal Hazard-Hex parts are purple. However, an (E) Hazard-Hex part could be green, or one of 4 other colors.

How many (E) Parts are there?
Currently, each armor set (heads+arms+body) for all 3 bot types from lvl 1 -106 has 5 total (E) sets.

Which levels drop which (E) parts?

To find out, you can check the Drop List: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?action=droplist&gamemode=0

I am currently working on making diagrams of all the (E) parts, to make it easier for people who are trying to find them.

I have completed all of the (E) set diagrams, here they are:
NOTE: you can also use these to see what the parts will look like when you use a transformation coupon to change bot types.

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 17

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 31

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 48

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 61

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 76

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 86 & 94

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 100 & 104

(E) PARTS THAT DROP ON LEVEL 115, 121, & 126

Reaper666

They all say low chance. :(
Should be low chance, lower chance, even lower chance, and lowest chance.  :P

Nice guide, btw. Me like it.
:)

Cooky

Thanks for the positive feedback guys  :D

I have edited the first post and added a lvl 48 (E) parts diagram

Cooky

added the diagram for lvl 61 !

Madprox

I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT ---
I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT --- I LOVE IT ---

MAKE MORE DIAGRAMS PLEASEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :D

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

Quote from: Madprox on October 28, 2012, 02:26:06 PM

MAKE MORE DIAGRAMS PLEASEEEEEEEEEE :D :D :D :D :D

LOL!!

I will try to do the lvl 76 one tonight

Cooky

sorry for the delay, I have updated the first post with the lvl 76 diagram now

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Madprox

Lv 76, 2nd lowest row, blue patch, that set looks awesome.
you have it?

Vobck

^This has never dropped to me.  >:(
@topic: Nice charts you got there Cooky.

Cooky

Quote from: Madprox on November 06, 2012, 08:54:39 PM
Lv 76, 2nd lowest row, blue patch, that set looks awesome.
you have it?
no I dont have any lvl 76 E parts

Quote from: KillerPig on November 06, 2012, 07:15:00 PM
y not sticky

^

Quote from: Vobck on November 06, 2012, 09:47:19 PM

@topic: Nice charts you got there Cooky.

thankyou  :D

hawk5005

Because there are like 10 other stikies and you won't even be able to see the other threads.
We'll have to clean this section a bit.

MurdeR

This is just perfect for those who grind for E sets.
Could you post the next diagram, please?!
IGN | MurdeR
Lv | 225~270
Guild | Utopia
Specialty | Sector

Cooky

yes i will try to finish the next one tonight, thanks for the support guys :)

hidden99

lara538

I like it. ;)  Im waiting for the lv106 E parts diagrams that drop on lv121 and 126, cuz im not a member(actually) and the E parts of this lvl dont show the color on the image, hope u find a way to do the diagram of this lv.Plus i have a lot of E parts lv106 and i wanna know how my armor will be if i change my bot type (when i turn to member ofc).
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Quote from: lara538 on November 12, 2012, 04:31:09 PM
I like it. ;)  Im waiting for the lv106 E parts diagrams that drop on lv121 and 126, cuz im not a member(actually) and the E parts of this lvl dont show the color on the image, hope u find a way to do the diagram of this lv.Plus i have a lot of E parts lv106 and i wanna know how my armor will be if i change my bot type (when i turn to member ofc).
it will be hard to make that one since the parts dont show the color unless you equip them (unlike the others)
I do know 2 sets though:

yellow trilicor= brown blazer= purple scritter
blue trilicore= purple blazer= blue scritter

lara538

November 13, 2012, 02:32:56 PM #17 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 10:02:28 AM by lara538
Quote from: Cooky on November 12, 2012, 04:36:47 PM
Quote from: lara538 on November 12, 2012, 04:31:09 PM
I like it. ;)  Im waiting for the lv106 E parts diagrams that drop on lv121 and 126, cuz im not a member(actually) and the E parts of this lvl dont show the color on the image, hope u find a way to do the diagram of this lv.Plus i have a lot of E parts lv106 and i wanna know how my armor will be if i change my bot type (when i turn to member ofc).
it will be hard to make that one since the parts dont show the color unless you equip them (unlike the others)
I do know 2 sets though:

blue trilicore= purple blazer= blue scritter

Thanks Cooky, anyway it may help me when i get member.

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

Level 86/94 (E) parts diagram has been completed, check first post to see it or click here:

(click to show/hide)

etoyh1

December 08, 2012, 02:47:57 AM #19 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 03:05:05 AM by etoyh1
Ty for a lovely tips but where are blazer, tricoller and scritter(E)?

Edit: is {H} more % to get (E)?

boutcheetahz

December 12, 2012, 08:16:26 AM #20 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 08:16:56 AM by boutcheetahz
Quote from: etoyh1 on December 08, 2012, 02:47:57 AM

It's less since you get more chance of dying. Or better, having 0 to negative hp then exploding.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

spiderstar

Quote from: etoyh1 on December 08, 2012, 02:47:57 AM

No they're the same when it comes to getting Elite parts. 
The only difference is that {h} gives more experience than a regular game. 

Cooky

Finally I am done with my guide  :D

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Cooky on December 26, 2012, 10:06:57 AM
Finally I am done with my guide  :D

You'll be done if you say you exclude the trilicor/scritter/????(patch) sets.
Btw nice work, I've used this a few times and I appreciate it.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Cooky

December 26, 2012, 11:18:25 AM #24 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:06:34 AM by Cooky
I cant do the trilicor/scritter/blazer sets as they all appear the same, default color
I can tell you this though:

blue trilicor= purple blazer= blue scritter
pink trillicor = orange Blazer = brown  scritter

frog

Quote from: Cooky on December 26, 2012, 11:18:25 AM
I cant do the trilicor/scritter/blazer sets as they all appear the same, default color
I can tell you this though:

add this as well
Pink trillicor = Orange Blazer = Brown  scritter

Cooky

thanks, i was gonna ask u to find out for me but u went and did it already xD ill add it when i get home

Frith

blazer is one of my favourite sets and orange is my favourite colour.... omfg  :o

Cooky

Quote from: Frith on December 30, 2012, 03:44:41 PM
blazer is one of my favourite sets and orange is my favourite colour.... omfg  :o
yea me too xD

MurdeR

IGN | MurdeR
Lv | 225~270
Guild | Utopia
Specialty | Sector

Cooky

^ oops  :'(    thanks for pointing that out

good10

nick in game-good10
lvl in game-138

Frith

Red tricolour = blue blazer = yellow skritter  ::)

ilovemoney

January 29, 2013, 07:17:12 AM #33 Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:22:36 PM by hawk5005
I'm still trying to buy all the mohawk (e) parts :'(
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Iridion

i dont have anything to do, how rare are those E parts? i might consider starting to grind them. any tips?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:08:01 PM
i dont have anything to do, how rare are those E parts? i might consider starting to grind them. any tips?
played lvl 31 200 times

didnt get a single one

keep in mind that after you get 1, the chances of getting 1 you dont already have goes down even more.

Also.. each armor has 5 total (E) sets. If you look you will see there will be 2 sets that have just been recolored and 3 sets that have a different design. The ones with the different design either dont drop (my guess) or just have a rarity of like 0.0001% because for the last 6 months of watching the lobby and trying to buy all (E) parts I can..

a) never seen a player wearing any of those parts (besides me)
b) never seen a player selling or buying any of those parts
c) never seen a player say they got any of those parts

My honest advice is to not bother trying, you will waste your time.

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on February 14, 2013, 02:16:11 PM
Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:08:01 PM
played lvl 31 200 times

didnt get a single one

keep in mind that after you get 1, the chances of getting 1 you dont already have goes down even more.

Also.. each armor has 5 total (E) sets. If you look you will see there will be 2 sets that have just been recolored and 3 sets that have a different design. The ones with the different design either dont drop (my guess) or just have a rarity of like 0.0001% because for the last 6 months of watching the lobby and trying to buy all (E) parts I can..

a) never seen a player wearing any of those parts (besides me)
b) never seen a player selling or buying any of those parts
c) never seen a player say they got any of those parts

My honest advice is to not bother trying, you will waste your time.
oh ok. wouldnt the % of getting a part be higher with two players? if you want i can help you with those you miss

thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:28:36 PM
oh ok. wouldnt the % of getting a part be higher with two players? if you want i can help you with those you miss
I dont know if the % would be higher.. I guess it would be if theres more luck= more chance of box

pretty much the only ones I dont have are the different designed ones.

and I dont want to grind for the ones I dont have anyway.. I have a lobby to moderate!  ;)

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on February 14, 2013, 02:34:37 PM
Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:28:36 PM
I dont know if the % would be higher.. I guess it would be if theres more luck= more chance of box

pretty much the only ones I dont have are the different designed ones.

and I dont want to grind for the ones I dont have anyway.. I have a lobby to moderate!  ;)
i'm up for it anyway if you want. whenever.

thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:39:57 PM

I'll let you know if I change my mind

lara538

Quote from: Cooky on February 14, 2013, 02:43:24 PM
Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:39:57 PM

I'll let you know if I change my mind
If u change ur mind i could help with my actual 690 luck :)
Also do u have some +5 parts(maybe +4) for patch that u got hunting E parts?Or u sold them to shop?If u still have i can buy depending on what +5(or +4) they are.
If u sold them to shop and come back grinding and getting more +5s dont sell them to shop anymore pl0x  ::) :'(
Thanks Anyway :)

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

i havent grinded for (E) parts in months and i pretty much cant anyway because my inventory and stashes and gifts are pretty much full. I dont have anything besides (E) parts and event items

Mario666

Quote from: Cooky on February 15, 2013, 12:24:28 AM
i havent grinded for (E) parts in months and i pretty much cant anyway because my inventory and stashes and gifts are pretty much full. I dont have anything besides (E) parts and event items

Why don't you just put some things in your marketplace for like 99999999 BS or Coins?

Cooky

Mario666

Try it, at least clear your inv and like 1 stash, or your gifts.

Yz

Iri, if you wanna come back to collect stuff to try something new, I recommend trying to get every +7 item in the game. That'll be a great goal, and way easier than (E) parts.
DISCORD killyzkill

lara538

Quote from: Yz on February 17, 2013, 12:09:33 PM
Iri, if you wanna come back to collect stuff to try something new, I recommend trying to get every +7 item in the game. That'll be a great goal, and way easier than (E) parts.

Im trying this lol.
Actually i have:
151 +7 set
196 +7 set
168 +7 set
213 +7 set
93 +7 ARM ONLY
107 +6 head and arms
And some others +5s.
I think if i keep playing constantly for like a year(maybe less) i can reach the achievement ;D

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

will this ever be stickied? If not, why? The diagrams are very helpful and other players and i are often directing players to it when they ask about (E) parts. Stickying it will make it much easier for players to find.

Selene

March 01, 2013, 08:42:16 AM #48 Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:51:43 AM by Selene
Nope.

Cooky

Quote from: Cooky on March 01, 2013, 08:26:18 AM
will this ever be stickied? If not, why? The diagrams are very helpful and other players and i are often directing players to it when they ask about (E) parts. Stickying it will make it much easier for players to find.

Selene

Last night I unstrickyed like 6 topics in "Tips and Guide".  If you want it to be active, post in it once in a while.

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on March 01, 2013, 09:25:40 AM
Last night I unstrickyed like 6 topics in "Tips and Guide".  If you want it to be active, post in it once in a while.
Still didnt say why   ::) 

If the EXP Chart is stickied why shouldnt this be? I think a lot more people get help from this and other guides then from the EXP chart.

Cooky

This isnt the Marketplace Max, wtf

and no one has any of those sets besides me

Madprox

Quote from: Cooky on March 01, 2013, 10:03:34 AM
This isnt the Marketplace Max, wtf

and no one has any of those sets besides me

You don't know that, and do you sell yours?

Cooky

Quote from: Madprox on March 01, 2013, 10:32:56 AM
You don't know that, and do you sell yours?
This isnt the marketplace.. if you want to buy and sell (E) parts make a thread or send me a PM

Selene

There's other topics that are important, but we don't sticky them all because it would look retared if we do so.

Just keep it active - bump it now and then.

MSN or PM me to continue this pointless discussion if you want.

Back on topic.

ilovemoney

Quote from: Yz on February 17, 2013, 12:09:33 PM
I may try that!
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Madprox

Cooky, can you make diagrams for this list please?
Quoteyellow trilicor= brown blazer= purple scritter
pink trilicor = orange Blazer = brown  scritter
red trilicor= blue blazer = yellow scritter
just put the same items in, but with letters saying which color or something

Cooky

its

pink trilicor = orange Blazer = brown  scritter
red trilicor= blue blazer = yellow scritter
purple trilicor= yellow blazer=green scritter

I cant edit my post though so I will have to get someone to do it for me

Meteor

First post has been updated with the blazer/trilicor/scritter sets upon cooky's request. He says he will make a diagram for them eventually, now that they have proper icon colors.

(click to show/hide)

qolderman

August 01, 2013, 07:46:25 PM #60 Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 08:16:38 AM by qolderman
Quote from: Meteor on July 30, 2013, 02:42:22 PM
First post has been updated with the blazer/trilicor/scritter sets upon cooky's request. He says he will make a diagram for them eventually, now that they have proper icon colors.
its easy to make diagram
gj cooky and gl
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

MurdeR

Cooky's work is now completed...and done!

IGN | MurdeR
Lv | 225~270
Guild | Utopia
Specialty | Sector

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-