April 25, 2024, 11:41:52 AMLatest Member: KingS
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » Cookys (E) Parts Guide

Cookys (E) Parts Guide

Started by Cooky, October 23, 2012, 04:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

^ oops  :'(    thanks for pointing that out

good10

nick in game-good10
lvl in game-138

Frith

Red tricolour = blue blazer = yellow skritter  ::)

ilovemoney

January 29, 2013, 07:17:12 AM #33 Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 03:22:36 PM by hawk5005
I'm still trying to buy all the mohawk (e) parts :'(
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Iridion

i dont have anything to do, how rare are those E parts? i might consider starting to grind them. any tips?

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:08:01 PM
i dont have anything to do, how rare are those E parts? i might consider starting to grind them. any tips?
played lvl 31 200 times

didnt get a single one

keep in mind that after you get 1, the chances of getting 1 you dont already have goes down even more.

Also.. each armor has 5 total (E) sets. If you look you will see there will be 2 sets that have just been recolored and 3 sets that have a different design. The ones with the different design either dont drop (my guess) or just have a rarity of like 0.0001% because for the last 6 months of watching the lobby and trying to buy all (E) parts I can..

a) never seen a player wearing any of those parts (besides me)
b) never seen a player selling or buying any of those parts
c) never seen a player say they got any of those parts

My honest advice is to not bother trying, you will waste your time.

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on February 14, 2013, 02:16:11 PM
Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:08:01 PM
played lvl 31 200 times

didnt get a single one

keep in mind that after you get 1, the chances of getting 1 you dont already have goes down even more.

Also.. each armor has 5 total (E) sets. If you look you will see there will be 2 sets that have just been recolored and 3 sets that have a different design. The ones with the different design either dont drop (my guess) or just have a rarity of like 0.0001% because for the last 6 months of watching the lobby and trying to buy all (E) parts I can..

a) never seen a player wearing any of those parts (besides me)
b) never seen a player selling or buying any of those parts
c) never seen a player say they got any of those parts

My honest advice is to not bother trying, you will waste your time.
oh ok. wouldnt the % of getting a part be higher with two players? if you want i can help you with those you miss

thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:28:36 PM
oh ok. wouldnt the % of getting a part be higher with two players? if you want i can help you with those you miss
I dont know if the % would be higher.. I guess it would be if theres more luck= more chance of box

pretty much the only ones I dont have are the different designed ones.

and I dont want to grind for the ones I dont have anyway.. I have a lobby to moderate!  ;)

Iridion

Quote from: Cooky on February 14, 2013, 02:34:37 PM
Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:28:36 PM
I dont know if the % would be higher.. I guess it would be if theres more luck= more chance of box

pretty much the only ones I dont have are the different designed ones.

and I dont want to grind for the ones I dont have anyway.. I have a lobby to moderate!  ;)
i'm up for it anyway if you want. whenever.

thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:39:57 PM

I'll let you know if I change my mind

lara538

Quote from: Cooky on February 14, 2013, 02:43:24 PM
Quote from: Iridion on February 14, 2013, 02:39:57 PM

I'll let you know if I change my mind
If u change ur mind i could help with my actual 690 luck :)
Also do u have some +5 parts(maybe +4) for patch that u got hunting E parts?Or u sold them to shop?If u still have i can buy depending on what +5(or +4) they are.
If u sold them to shop and come back grinding and getting more +5s dont sell them to shop anymore pl0x  ::) :'(
Thanks Anyway :)
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Cooky

i havent grinded for (E) parts in months and i pretty much cant anyway because my inventory and stashes and gifts are pretty much full. I dont have anything besides (E) parts and event items

Mario666

Quote from: Cooky on February 15, 2013, 12:24:28 AM
i havent grinded for (E) parts in months and i pretty much cant anyway because my inventory and stashes and gifts are pretty much full. I dont have anything besides (E) parts and event items

Why don't you just put some things in your marketplace for like 99999999 BS or Coins?

Cooky

Mario666

Try it, at least clear your inv and like 1 stash, or your gifts.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-