March 28, 2024, 01:01:12 PMLatest Member: Danch
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » New background for site, thoughts?

New background for site, thoughts?

Started by Optimism, November 03, 2012, 07:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Selene

I personally love it, but after looking at it for like a while I've been changing my mind back and forth.

It's amazing for a music website, but for Boutcheetah it isn't.

Opti, I know I told you it would be great for the website, however I've been looking at it and it more seems like a music background.

I know you worked very hard on it and I appreciate it a lot.

Anyway good job. I still love it. 

zomniethe4

Kowbats a fierce beast, not a unicorn.

Zom

Jeffalo13

What about BoutCheetah reminds anyone of LSD hippy vectors?  Can we have some colors that don't blind your eyes?
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Yz

"rainbow throwup"

this, i detest it, the chernobyl looks awesome but the rest is just too random.
DISCORD killyzkill

Jeffalo13

^

The Chernobyl logo is amazing.  It's done by a professional GFX artists - someone who gets paid to do great work.  I think we should actually use that logo on things, aka everything.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

mo9

November 04, 2012, 01:19:48 AM #20 Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 07:50:05 AM by mo9
bad
standalone stuff look good , they don't work together
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Styx

Too much color, but then again, it's only a forum background, so it won't be very visible with the rest of the forum UI.

Chernobyl looks cray.

Kowbat shooting rainbows out of his head, uh, that's scary xD..

Iridion

would be perfect for a gfx site, would be just good for bc if you cut everything below the horizontal lines
and it's better than the actual one

what would really be cool is having the whole gfx part of the game changed in this colorful and "hd" style

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Optimism

Quote from: Iridion on November 04, 2012, 06:07:49 PM
would be perfect for a gfx site, would be just good for bc if you cut everything below the horizontal lines

what would really be cool is having the whole gfx part of the game changed in this colorful and "hd" style

Plainly put, we need a new user interface.
- Opti -
- Sanctuary Founder | PvP King -
- Retired -

Xala

I actually kinda like it, though that might just be because I find colourful things more attractive.  ;D
IGN: Mod Xala
Lvl: 214
Guild: GaMe KiNgS

mo9

change the forum from being stuck in a box to as wide as it's contents like the old theme
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Iridion

Quote from: Optimism on November 04, 2012, 08:10:28 PM
Quote from: Iridion on November 04, 2012, 06:07:49 PM

Plainly put, we need a new user interface.

eeeexactly: for the site you need completely new and "non-default" layout and look; the game skin isnt horrible but some parts are just old and need fresh air (for example, lobby is old as **** and room is new and ok)

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-