April 19, 2024, 08:14:51 AMLatest Member: megaarkade1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » League of Legends

League of Legends

Started by Xx Itz Ian, October 24, 2012, 10:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

bump

not gonna play ranked this season on my main most likely so i can keep playin with my shitty irl friends in good elo, otherwise they get mulched in every normal game i play = no fun

current mains are evelynn, nunu, sona and annie (been jglin/supp) after maining adc and mid for season 3 and 4. moving over to the other roles for s5
DISCORD killyzkill

VictorxM

What did you guys think of DJ Sona, the new ultimate skin.
Pretty awesome. The best so far, IMO.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Yz

Quote from: sora007 on February 04, 2015, 09:28:58 AM

definitely buying it. she was my first champion ever & my first main, so i'll be buying it as soon as it comes out.
DISCORD killyzkill

VictorxM

Quote from: Yz on February 04, 2015, 09:36:04 AM
Quote from: sora007 on February 04, 2015, 09:28:58 AM

definitely buying it. she was my first champion ever & my first main, so i'll be buying it as soon as it comes out.

Im definitely buying aswell. Although I kinda suck at her. At least I will feed with an awesome skin.
IGN: xM — Lv. 270

Knig

I wanna get the new sivir and warwick skin. they look sick.

Xx Itz Ian

I'll get it on release because of discount  8)
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

FalseProphet

Soo... this is what i'm looking at, at the moment. Only just really properly started LoL, so going to keep playing for now starting with a couple pvp matches later before work as fed up of playing AI's. Going to watch some games, and look at some builds and play around see what feels best for me. Ideally some of the champs i want to use are; Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitzcrank, Jinx, Morgana, Malphite, Rammus, Shaco, Sivir, Veigar, Twisted fate, Teemo, Vel'Koz.

Champs i want to main would probs be Shaco, Jinx/Morgana, Amumu i guess.. but we'll see how it goes may change my mind. Going to focus on reaching 30 first, if that's max?
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Yz

Yep that's the max - and DAMN did you buy more than half of those with RP? It's severely not worth the value to buy a champ with RP unless they cost 975 (max price)
DISCORD killyzkill

firekill352

February 06, 2015, 09:03:19 AM #1073 Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:09:33 AM by firekill352
I strongly dis-advice u to go play amumu, last season amumu had a strong jungle, with the new jungle though, he became weaker. U will have to recall more and are not able to gank lanes as good as amumu normally could have. Even if u can get late-game with him, u will be outlvled - outfarmed.

Also guys, im playing euw atm, ign is Ramk1ng (ofc).

Feel free to add me, just pm me that ur off of bc so ik that ur not a spambot. ( hate those bastards)

Currently playing kalista adc / midlane zed / toplane mundo / garen and jung panth <3 ( and if i really need a win i play yi, sorry ;(  )

I worked myself last season up from b3 to s4, good job to myself i thought. Now rito started new rankings and new placement matches.

Bastard rito it is, i won 7/10 placement matches and they decided it was an wonderfull idea to place me b2 ( serously rito why)

Now currently, with help of the most beloved ian <3 im already back to b1 and soon back to silver.

Now stop reading this sht and get online and add me.
Utopia Member
Sympathy - Old Veteran

Firekill352- Ramk1ng as back in the old days.

Yz

idk maaan i had a bronze 2 smurf and smashed through bronze with amumu and only lost one game all the way to silver which i kept d/cing in, i think anything will still work pre-gold
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

Robocop7ant

Ill be playing more ranked this season :)
Maining adc
<br />

Energized

Quote from: Robocop7ant on February 06, 2015, 12:46:51 PM
Ill be playing more ranked this season :)
Maining adc
If you have any questions regarding builds on any Marksman, let me know, I'll be happy to help :) (Diamond 2 adc main :D )

sirhamtaro

im pretty sure amumu is more then fine, if i see him on the other team i know things are gonna happen in-game

FalseProphet

Just woke up had a quick match before work with amumu, this was my late game build

But, he's resonable can easily do well with him if i used him right as was a slow start game for me pretty much died from getting hounded on by like 4 people :p.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-