June 15, 2024, 03:13:33 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » error with lancher

error with lancher

Started by mikenny, October 24, 2012, 03:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikenny

October 24, 2012, 03:49:06 PM Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 02:39:07 AM by mikenny
Didn't know really where to post this so off topic then plz remove or replace or tell me where to post.
Since 2 days i get the error when i want to start boutcheetah(after i click start on the launcher):
"Internal Protection Error, please contact the author".
I even re-installed it and it still gives the same error.
Plz help so far i know i didn't download any hack or cheat stuff.
Though i did find a video while browsing stuff for bots and boutcheetah.
It was named: (searched again just now) BoutCheetah Stolen Accounts.
(I mean like wth like make a vid about that) and now i've seen in the description something about megaarkade,
I think i read that was bad or cheat/hack prog.(PS what is this megaarkade)
Thx for replacing :D

Grtz
sX_NoRuL3z

Santa

Try disabling your antivirus software and launching the client.  If that does not work, install Team Viewer and PM me the ID/Pass when I'm online.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.

mikenny

October 25, 2012, 01:09:36 PM #3 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:28:29 PM by mikenny
Quote from: Santa on October 25, 2012, 12:24:30 PM
Try disabling your antivirus software and launching the client.  If that does not work, install Team Viewer and PM me the ID/Pass when I'm online.

Thanks,
~RedEyes.
Ok thanks i'll try now
(edit)I didn't work but, I found something new while trying this its something called the enigma protector that gives the warning i'll post a picture with this.

Grtz,
sX_NoRuL3z

Santa

Hello, try running a virus scan, as it appears a program on your computer is modifying the game as soon as it's opened.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-