June 01, 2024, 08:35:50 PMLatest Member: danielx100
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » DeadEnd |PvP||Sector||BvB|Recruiting Members! Rank:{{{9}}} 16/20

DeadEnd |PvP||Sector||BvB|Recruiting Members! Rank:{{{9}}} 16/20

Started by MysteryMan, October 23, 2010, 11:46:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

weird, when i dislike someone i get half the game to hate there guild and make them nerdrage about a game.
:]

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Iridion

nah, i succesfully didthat with khaos and silence allready without other forum accounts. :]
stop the offtopic and stop accusing aswell

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Jason321

When was this , if like an hour ago or somewhat then he had to go

he was in guild chat
-.-

Yz

Quote from: Jason321 on November 01, 2010, 06:06:08 PM
Tricky, the guild is going well since, were only 10 days old and were rank 14 :/

Cult of Rapture did better.
DISCORD killyzkill

Jason321

i dont care, my first member was 3 days into the guild, i didnt get 1 gp for the guild , until the 4th day, and ive recently just got a few more members, stop trying to put everyone down and flaming the forum, you have a stupid or rude remark to everything, now go get a life stop sitting on the computer all day and stop annoying everyone, were all getting annoyed and ive had enough of your Bullsh*t.

zepher2211

He likes Cult of Rapture because his whore Child Pronz is guild master
Powersurge
Headstrong

zepher2211

that's where "did" do bttr comes in o.o. And they didn't do great either, he invited random ppl like i did in the begginning and failed at it.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Allie

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Quote from: Jason321 on November 01, 2010, 08:27:20 PM
i dont care, my first member was 3 days into the guild, i didnt get 1 gp for the guild , until the 4th day, and ive recently just got a few more members, stop trying to put everyone down and flaming the forum, you have a stupid or rude remark to everything, now go get a life stop sitting on the computer all day and stop annoying everyone, were all getting annoyed and ive had enough of your Bullsh*t.

My bull****? Wtf quit bumping your freaking threads and I won't make "rude" remarks at your threads I'll just get a mod to lock them next time SORRY. -.-

Quote from: zepher2211 on November 01, 2010, 09:12:58 PM
He likes Cult of Rapture because his whore Child Pronz is guild master

Real creative, nerdrager. You own a guild now, and if you act like this it proves the whole guild is immature.

btw: I hated CoR, but that doesn't change the fact it DID do better then this guild, retard >_> I don't play favorites like you get Santa to play with you, with your money.
DISCORD killyzkill

zepher2211

I have no money, and I guess he was just a major suck up to you then.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Yz

Oh yeah he fully sucks up to me, the guy who stalks me in PvP and teams against me in base lol..
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-