January 22, 2021, 09:31:56 PMLatest Member: SusanKnono
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » New site background [competition]

New site background [competition]

Started by Optimism, November 03, 2012, 07:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphorus

Thats the only thing I can't remove.
Been trying but can't.

EgYpTiAn




jinhongzhu



Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

DarkShadow89

Quote from: jinhongzhu on November 10, 2012, 12:45:36 AM
^ too much empty space. Ugly.

Your a ****

Now i request a beautiful award-winning gfx

BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM
Food For Thought .

EgYpTiAn




jinhongzhu



Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Selene

K so its not empty at all because if they do use it, it will be filled up as the user info and other stuff fill it up.

DarkShadow89

November 10, 2012, 12:55:39 AM #67 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 12:56:33 AM by DarkShadow89
Theres always someone tougher then you Tzeshuan, i was kidding... mostly. But you just straightup called his bg ugly. Say it nicely, and constructively.

BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM
Food For Thought .

Selene


EgYpTiAn

November 10, 2012, 01:01:43 AM #69 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 01:08:37 AM by EgYpTiAn
Quote from: Selene on November 10, 2012, 12:54:07 AM
K so its not empty at all because if they do use it, it will be filled up as the user info and other stuff fill it up.

selene its name is Background that mean every thing will be in front of it so every word will appear
and we need Optimism comment about backgrounds and say to us its mistakes to resolve it



spiderstar

Egyptian no offense but it looks like you made a striped background, copy and pasted the logo, and just copy and pasted a bunch of other pictures alongside it.   It just doesn't look good enough for a background in my opinion.

DarkShadow89

Quote from: spiderstar on November 10, 2012, 01:14:16 AM
Egyptian no offense but it looks like you made a striped background, copy and pasted the logo, and just copy and pasted a bunch of other pictures alongside it.   It just doesn't look good enough for a background in my opinion.

Thats how you say it. +1

BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM
Food For Thought .

Asphorus

My next theme based on the upcoming update.
NOTE: It is unfinished.
(click to show/hide)

spiderstar

Alright I updated my previous version a bit but I'm confused on what I should add.
Some people told me to just leave it alone.  Any thoughts?

(click to show/hide)

Xx Itz Ian

i like it spiderstar :d
can't really tell what to add, it looks really good.

@Asphorus
looks decent but the text kinda ruins it.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2021
-Terms of Use-