May 24, 2024, 09:09:28 PMLatest Member: dkdhdlghltk
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Flop lag glitch backfire ;D

Flop lag glitch backfire ;D

Started by y2k, November 05, 2012, 02:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KillerPig

i love it when ross states the obvious but in a drawn out, paragraph form to make it seem like what hes talking about is rlly complex but it rlly isnt ;D

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Rossbach

Quote from: KillerPig on November 07, 2012, 10:42:21 PM
i love it when ross states the obvious but in a drawn out, paragraph form to make it seem like what hes talking about is rlly complex but it rlly isnt ;D

Ya, Ross is good at that.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Yz

nope no way to do it consistently you're wrong ross

even opti said so[/i]
DISCORD killyzkill

Selene

even opti said so[/i]

Failed ^.  :-*

Meteor can do it consistently.

Yz

Quote from: Selene on November 08, 2012, 12:03:27 AM
even opti said so[/i]

Failed ^.  :-*

Meteor can do it consistently.

i know
DISCORD killyzkill

Rossbach

November 08, 2012, 12:14:08 AM #20 Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 12:15:39 AM by Rossbach
Ross is wrong? Ross only said why and how the glitch works. He never said it is easy to do it consistently. Also Ross can do it fairly easily in PvP matches, however the timing you have to do, the fact that both people have to be involved, and having a tad bit of lag in the mix, makes it hard to do in competitive PvP.  ::)

Ross did the air glitch many times within the time period Ross posted that info.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Pokeh

the only way you can do it consistently is if you combo a lot and your opponent falls for it. a lot.

Styx

in my past experiences, a little delay at least between players, so that there's enough time when 1 player blocks and the other doesn't see the animation at the same time, but at a small delay. i usually jump attack when they've blocked on their side while i haven't seen the animation yet. if done right, i'll chain with the jump attack, it'll hit with 1 part of the chain and then, the following hit in the chain will generate a block damage value on both clients, which then you can follow up with a combo or if your in trans, with a fast enough jump attack, you can just spam jump attacks.

mo9

November 08, 2012, 08:36:51 AM #23 Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:39:22 AM by mo9
Quote from: KillerPig on November 06, 2012, 10:04:01 PM
blockimus gliecha
that's actually a different glitch
and yeah that glitch happens to me all the time , i stop it at 2 hits though
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-