May 24, 2024, 04:13:19 AMLatest Member: FzaimaKar
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Opinions about the new promotions??

Opinions about the new promotions??

Started by frog, November 05, 2012, 05:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

gavin's cool about it though. everyone else is just like "smok weed brng out da kronic puff dat bong" whereas he just says it's relaxing and why it should be legal when it's necessary

so gavin is king stoner.
DISCORD killyzkill

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

MagicXR

123bomb123

[quote name='GavinGill' timestamp='1351755414' post='102529']
I made a tincture (THC drops) and sort of froze little globs of the stuff to make it like a hard candy. My cousin's smoke (it isn't seen as a big deal around here), they've just been hesitant to try edibles because of how long they last. So I sort of had to trick them into trying the "candy" before we blazed. It turned out ok though, they were just really relaxed and at ease throughout the night. One of them started to worry that he'd never be able to come back down, it was pretty funny for a while so we let him ramble on for a few minutes before getting him in check.

On the downside though, it was really rainy so it wasn't as fun as it could have been. And since there weren't as many trick-or-treaters this year, we have three boxes of candy left over. And I don't really like sweet stuff... =/
[/quote]

because.

Yz

^ i did the same with bleach and ammonia and then i nearly died

Quote from: MagicXR on November 05, 2012, 07:09:40 PM
I'm King Stoner...

NOE IM KING STONER LOL GET HI SOMEK W33D 4 LYFE
DISCORD killyzkill

DarkShadow89

November 05, 2012, 07:11:17 PM #66 Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:13:46 PM by DarkShadow89
You havent known me long enough, but ive actually had my medical card since i was 13 and im 19 now for my Aspergers PTSD Insomnia and Adrenal Insufficiency. Im not trying to compete with anyone, but im definitely not a "recreational stoner" that shouts out 420allday. I was over that near 16, thats cool you dont see many people that chill about it, wish i knew him... My mom was always "enlightened" she called it and taught me how to grow marijuana and all the effects of CBD CBC THCV and THC. I grew up around all of that, im definitely not a recreational abusing retard.

EDIT: I can convince anyone with a medical problem that doesnt like the effects of THC, by making them smoke hash pure with THCV which is a receptor antagonist and blocks effects of THC (hallucinogens) but give the healing effects ;) I could fight forever against propaganda bullshit the gov't. spews.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

MagicXR

No I'm King Stoner if I still get Straight A's in AP/Honors classes

123bomb123

because.

Madprox

Max here,
First I'd like to point out that i have been playing BC for more than 2 years by now.
I have had other names before "Max", but that doesn't really matter anymore.

I've always liked the game, since it's alot different than any other game i play.
I currently (last few months) play 2 games mainly: Boutcheetah and Runescape.

Since most of you know runescape (i assume), i don't need to explain that the 2 games differ alot from eachother,
which is why i like both.

I normally play Runescape every single day, if i have time to spend on my computer.
Unless i am bored from Runescape, cause it's a repetative game, i don't really like to play Boutcheetah alot during weekdays, for 3 reasons:
1. I only really play sector, i have never been good at pvp or bvb, and i therefore not really like it.
2. Sector exp/guild points/gigas/coins, during week, aren't THAT good.
3. Since it's more rewarding to play in weekends, i tend to do so, and play RS during week.

Now, there's exceptions on this, i log in BC during weekdays to sell/buy items, which i read on forums about, or just random to say hi to people or help some people to statisfy myself.
I check BC forums multiple times, daily, so i am in fact up-to-date on that part.

For people that say i'm not active, they are wrong, i am active, i just don't play hours in a row, i play in 20-40minutes at a time, with breaks in between. Also, i live in belgium, which is the usual GMT +2 Timezone, which can also explain why u may not see me online.

For people that DO know me, i have been friendly and helpful towards everyone for as far i could, before being or expecting to become a Mod, ever. I have always tried to help people, as soon as i got myself to lvl 221. I have spent hours and hours online, leveling others, grinding 172 over and over, just to help lower levels. I ahve given out free items and money to people, to help them get that 1year wing or trans pack.

People are grateful to me, which is all i ever meant to accomplish.

Now that i have become Mod Max, i will definitely be more active during weekdays, and also weekends.
Normally i'm online 5hours+ on saturdays, and all day on sunday, UNLESS i have IRL stuff to do.
IRL = always before BC. (remember that)

This all being said, i would like to ask you to give me a chance and see how it turns out, before saying i will do a bad job as mod.

Thank you for your time and faith,
Mod Max.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

DarkShadow89

Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 05, 2012, 07:15:18 PM
but u r try 2 compete on intnet

Iseeandthemind**** is that were all offtopic :/
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

KillerPig

wow who is telling i was demoted :(
ruin my perfect rep :(
i quit :(

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

123bomb123

because.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

unique

trial and error  ::)

but by the looks of it they will do a good job.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-