May 25, 2024, 09:34:54 AMLatest Member: AnnaMiss76un

Problem

Started by Base, October 25, 2010, 08:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Base

Recently, my computer has switched out of whatever program I was using to the desktop, and it usually types n/, /n, or /b. While I'm in BoutCheetah, it switches out to the desktop and opens up the start menu. It's been bugging me quite a bit, because I have done everything I could think of. Recently, I'd downloaded GameMaker Pro 8, SoundForge 10, Sound Wave Editor, and a couple other programs. I've uninstalled the majority of these programs, and nothing's working. It switches at random time intervals, so it doesn't always do something at a set time. I've considered the possibilities of a virus and/or a program checking automatically for updates, but Avast isn't picking up on any potential viruses; I've never had this problem in the past. Anyone have any ideas as to how to resolve this increasingly annoying problem?

Dusk

Wait..It is opening the start up menu?Constantly, while playing BC*?

Surgeypurgey

I've had this problem, when I play MapleStory, sometimes it screws up like for example:

If I type ^%$&*, It ends up as zsady. Just try restarting your computer, it should work, if not, then I don't know what I should do.

Dusk

Alright.

This is not a BoutCheetah problem. This seems like an computer problem.
If restarting doesn't work. I would try; checking sticky buttons.
I personally never seen or encountered this problem.

Base

This isn't a BoutCheetah problem. It has happened while I've run other processes. Surgey, this has been happening for almost a week. Elements, I disassembled my whole keyboard couple days ago. That's not it either. :\

Dusk

Alright.
Before you read this guide...does this happen on certain keys? or at certain times? How often does this happen?
Your keyboard input methods can be changed and most likely is.

What OS are you running on?(Windows 7, XP, Vista)
Are you using an external keyboard?

Answer these questions.

Base

No external keyboards. Windows XP OS. I think I've resolved it. I disabled a Java auto updater. I was researching for a bit. Thanks for trying to help. :) Hasn't happened for awhile.

Santa

If this problem does not get resolved soon, I will require you to download Team Viewer 5, So i can fix it for you. (also please try running the client in windowed mode)

~RedEyes.

Edit: nevermind  :o

Dusk

A Java Auto Updater cause this?

What was you running on... Java 1.0 BETA..xD.

Regardless, I would suggest updating that Java if it needs to.

Base

Nevermind. Not fixed. Java should be up to date. I heard there were some problems with the compatibility with any service packs over Windows SP 2.

Santa

Nah, boutcheetah should work on almost any operating system(including sp1-99999999)

Base

It's definitely not BoutCheetah. Like I said, it's happened while I'm just in Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Word.

Dusk

It could be your keyboard inputs.

Does it happen when you start typing or such?

Try opening firefox..and letting it sit their.

If it doesn't open the start menu or w.e after 3-5 minutes.
It could be keyboard inputs.

Base

It does. I've seen it. Even if it was the keyboard inputs, why would it only just start acting up? It began about last week.

Dusk

They could have been changed...at anytime.

A K could be the NEW open menu button.

First...let's do this:

Start Menu
Control Panel

There should be a section that says:
Clock, Language, & Region

Under this section; choose:
Change Keyboards or other input methods

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-