June 03, 2024, 02:27:24 PMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Kinda Sorta Apology I Guess....

Kinda Sorta Apology I Guess....

Started by Shadow, October 27, 2010, 11:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

naaa, we all love you
peace and stop offtopic

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Iri has more of a life then everyone kk

at least you don't look like as much as a vampire as your downy cousin. also im pree sure you've apologized before, so i just take this as you having PMS.

one more thing before you make an unintelligent but egotistical life insulting posts, no life insults on the internet are irrelevant considering you don't know any of us |:
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Zom

Iridion

yumad bro? you try to apologize but you are acting like an asshole again. oww >;

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Wtf? I find it funny you all think I think I'm a good flamer, it must mean you all really respect my 'flaming' skills. What I did wasn't even a split fraction of a flame, its calling your cousin ugly (which is true) pointing out your past apologies, and me predicting you were gonna say something pathetic and smartass. Which is what you did.

Its not my fault I out flame you and out debate you so you have to make shit up to look good.

ps I'd rather look like an e-thug for bragging about flaming, then being like you, a bald tard bragging about muscles on the internet
DISCORD killyzkill

Robocop7ant

<br />

Shadow

I've been back for a while I just never play I don't have time to play I usually just check the forums from time to time.  Tricky, I don't really care what you think of looks or anything like that, I don't care if you out flame me or so called out debate me, lol but if my cousin is ugly I don't know what people would consider, probably a pile of dog shit, but anyways who am I to judge.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

Yz

would consider what? learn to english retard.

and if you meant me, thats right you're nobody to judge because you dont know what i look like.

hes a ****ing vampire. by the way nice going, changing your arguments just because i beat you.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-