April 25, 2024, 08:24:56 AMLatest Member: theSKY
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Future Updates » Hint of some likely [Future Updates]

Hint of some likely [Future Updates]

Started by Allie, November 10, 2012, 01:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

In a Cyber Space of tensioned peace, long lives the Overlord of all BOTs - [BOT Overlord]Xenia. Xenia is never seen in-game, however, is referenced periodically in the game. Xenia is known by the BOTs as nothing less than an immortal God. During the first Virus invasion, Xenia was the first among the BOTs to rally an assault force to combat the Viruses head-on. Before Sector battles, there was just work. The BOTs kept the Sectors clean of corrupt data and quarantined all Viruses to halt any possibility of war.

When Cyber Space expanded, Sectors became abandoned and piled up with corrupted data. These became the breeding grounds for the first Virus invasion, and from this came the great war to protect Cyber Space. For the first time the BOTs had begun to take on powerful gear to prepare for battle. Xenia lead his squad into the depths of the Sectors, eliminating the viruses everywhere he went. Virus numbers dwindled slowly, so all Xenia could do was push further and further to the sources. Xenia was the first BOT to find the Hackenn Core, and with his squad he managed to significantly damage stability of Viruses everywhere. Xenia had come to the end, and was prepared to go the rest of the way for Cyber Space. A colossal battle between the Virus Overlord [Combat Chief]Xabaras and Xenia brought the Hackenn Core to ruin, and ultimately Xabaras was defeated. Xenia was damaged greatly by the battle and eventually fell to the surrounding viruses who were infinite. Thanks to the efforts of several task forces of the BOTs, Xenia was extracted from the Hackenn Core. The weakened Xabaras did what he could to seal off the Hackenn Core, ensuring his safety from the BOTs in his damaged state.

Xabaras continues to rebuild his Virus army with his vast amounts of corrupted data and with all the Sectors under his control. As they are routinely cleansed by the BOTs who are now trained for elite combat, he cannot reclaim his former legacy. Xenia saved the BOTs from the Viruses, and was announced as the savior of Cyber Space. He had done what no one else could do, and lived. However the war took its toll on Xenia, and he now resides in the once again peaceful territories of Cyber Space as the BOT Overlord. [BOT Overlord]Xenia has trained many BOTs and built the first BOTS military of all time to ensure no Viruses could ever overthrow Cyber Space again. Among his Elites is the White Knight, who through great dedication and fervor was granted the title of High Commander of the Winged Army.

Though Cyber Space is often at peace, there is word of an upcoming attack from the Viruses - a grunt in White Knight's Winged Army discovered plans stolen from a top secret location on the outskirts of Cyber Space - the Trojan Isles, home of the Viruses, lead under [Combat Chief]Xabaras.

In preparation, [BOT Overlord]Xenia ordered new troops be forcefully trained under the Winged Army, in defense of Cyber Space. In addition to ordering new troops, he also demanded some Elite members of the Winged Army be trained to watch over, and discipline those deemed "unfit" or "untrusted" by the Winged Army, for times of War calls for desperation. In complete loyalty, the White Knight agreed, and this he did...

The Winged Army is a consolidated, long-standing Army who enforces the laws of Cyber Space, designed and executed by [BOT Overlord]Xenia. Lead by [High Commander]White Knight and his General, Scourge, they fight for justice and peace, to the will of their High BOT Overlord. Although [General]Scourge is equal in power to [High Commander]White Knight, he has remained in his position as General mostly for his lust for power. He often has problems with [High Commander]White Knight's leadership and states he could do a better job in his position. Nonetheless he is a faithful servant of [BOT Overlord]Xenia, regardless of his hate for [High Commander]White Knight and the Winged Army.

The Winged Army is the bread & butter of [BOT Overlord]Xenia's forces. They are fanatic servants to [BOT Overlord]Xenia and carry out his will to their death, for they believe it is better to die for Xenia than to live for themselves. To this extent, they began forcefully taking in BOTs of all types around Cyber Space. For those who were already High Generals in the Winged Army, they were trained to new, Elite levels by the tops (including the great White Knight himself) of Cyber Space. Given the legal power to...discipline...those deemed unworthy of fighting as a Knight of the Winged Army, these Elite Generals tread heavily to prepare those who are worthy -- and "rid" the Great Army of those unworthy.

But with such power comes corruption. The Elites began allowing personal feuds cloud their judgement, punishing unjustly those who have the most loyalty to [BOT Overlord]Xenia and [High Commander]White Knight. From the outside, this corruption was noticeable and unbearable -- hatred ensued towards the Winged Army for their treatment of forced warriors, and soon began to fight off those who have come for the devestating draft. On the inside, the BOTs in high positions could recognize the corruption. [General]Scourge demanded something be done, but [High Commander]White Knight justified it as the Overlords will. In hatred and spite, [General]Scourge left the Winged Army in hopes of ending the corruption by training BOTs of their own of free will, promising retreat against the Winged Army, to fight the Viruses off himself.

[High Commander]White Knight was extremely against the idea, and demanded he return to the Winged Army as to the High Overlords request. In response, now High Commander of his own army, [High Commander]Scourge destroyed multiple of the Winged Army's Elites, warning of the coming destruction to ensue if he tries to stop him. With this, the Swarm was formed - refugees and opposers of the once Great Army. Seeking help from [BOT Overlord]Xenia, [High Commander]White Knight requested the destruction of the rebellious Swarming Legion. In disgust of such treason, yet with the current situation, [Bot Overlord]Xenia stripped [High Commander]Scourge of his official title in the Winged Army, but requested they refrain from fighting whilst the Virus Invasion is but a small distance away. While [High Commander]White Knight was strongly against this declaration, he bowed for his Overlord.

Knowing the High Overlords decision, [High Commander]Scourge continued to build his numbers. He allowed for the BOTs to train with either the Winged Army or himself, and continued to destroy the forces of the Winged Army, fueled by the now hatred for the "once-justice-serving" Army he once served, now overcome by power granted by the "corrupted-by-war" Highlord. To Scourge, he has concluded that he was right about [High Commander]White Knight. [High Commander]White Knight lead the Winged Army into corruption, and failed to reveal to [BOT Overlord]Xenia the error of his forceful drafting.

Yz

White Knight & General Scourge have been disabled from shop~
DISCORD killyzkill

ReSigNeRs

Pokeh

incorporating this into story mode i'm assuming

Yz

Quote from: Pokeh on November 10, 2012, 01:11:16 AM

Actually it will have the biggest impact on Base.
DISCORD killyzkill

Asphorus

hidden99

mic99

I think there will be a story mode to base.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

spiderstar

Sounds cool, I can't wait to see what you guys do with it.

Asphorus

Dreams do come true.
Glad that I could contribute to the community. :)

unique

Awesome, can't wait to see what happens.

Allie

Asphorus

More importantly, this is the prologue.

KillerPig

Quote from: Yz on November 10, 2012, 01:11:59 AM
Quote from: Pokeh on November 10, 2012, 01:11:16 AM

Actually it will have the biggest impact on Base.
pls dont be joke

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

leapman

<br />http://mrbreadmaker.ga<br /><br />SC: breadstickmaker<br />EGK #Aphrodite<br />

Yz

i'm not joking pig, this is gonna be the largest update yet and out of all modes base is affected the most
DISCORD killyzkill

etoyh1

Styx

Quote from: etoyh1 on November 10, 2012, 04:35:45 AM
so what is bascially updating?

"Hint of some likely [Future Updates]"

lrn2read

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: nanak tatum on November 10, 2012, 02:29:51 AM
Bad idea imo removing white night.

*White Knight*

to lazy to read, somebody tell me whats going to happen.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Toast

Read a bit of it, will read more later. Seems good so far though.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Rossbach

November 10, 2012, 05:33:07 PM #24 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:35:35 PM by Rossbach
"A colossal battle between the Virus Overlord [Combat Chief]Xabaras and Xenia brought the Hackenn Core to ruin, and ultimately Xabaras was defeated... Xenia saved the BOTs from the Viruses, and was announced as the savior of Cyber Space. He had done what no one else could do, and lived. However the war took its toll on Xenia, and he now resides in the once again peaceful territories of Cyber Space as the BOT Overlord."

Xenia sound like a mini Ross. The difference is the war would have not took a toll on Ross.  ::)

Allie, make an impossible sector level for Ross.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Adamp

Quote from: Rossbach on November 10, 2012, 05:33:07 PM
"A colossal battle between the Virus Overlord [Combat Chief]Xabaras and Xenia brought the Hackenn Core to ruin, and ultimately Xabaras was defeated... Xenia saved the BOTs from the Viruses, and was announced as the savior of Cyber Space. He had done what no one else could do, and lived. However the war took its toll on Xenia, and he now resides in the once again peaceful territories of Cyber Space as the BOT Overlord."

Xenia sound like a mini Ross. The difference is the war would have not took a toll on Ross.  ::)

Allie, make an impossible sector level for Ross.  ::)
and ppl think pvp ego ***s are the problem

Rossbach

Quote from: Adamp on November 10, 2012, 05:34:36 PM

Xenia sound like a mini Ross. The difference is the war would have not took a toll on Ross.  ::)

That is because everyone is "pvp ego ***s," and they all claim they are the best, while there is little to none competition for sector.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Adamp

Quote from: Rossbach on November 10, 2012, 05:37:02 PM

That is because everyone is "pvp ego ***s," and they all claim they are the best, while there is little to none competition for sector.  ::)
fair enough, nobody disputes ross's proness at sector

Iridion

ross' ego isnt a problem

gay names are the problem

thats how we roll maddie

Rossbach

November 10, 2012, 05:40:23 PM #29 Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 05:41:46 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Iridion on November 10, 2012, 05:38:11 PM

ross' ego isnt a problem

Replace the name "[BOT Overlord]Xenia" with "[Mini]Ross" and it will be all better.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

nourr993

wow finally finished reading
and where are white knight and general scourge AND sharp merc are they working on that project with you too
and "immortal" i can push off the edge
<lag king
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

eco999

I think Xenia should have something to do with the other gods,Ryura,Zeon and the rest.

Allie

Quote from: eco999 on November 14, 2012, 08:31:50 PM
I think Xenia should have something to do with the other gods,Ryura,Zeon and the rest.

He does. In unreleased lore.
You didn't think this was all we got did you.

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: Iridion on November 15, 2012, 05:45:57 PM
more op stufff yayyy

nothing will ever get more op than a bot with tier 3, metowing, darkmeto, memberflags, S EF, jura

and to use these event items you'd have to unequip one of those listed ^
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Yz

Quote from: Iridion on November 16, 2012, 02:01:35 PM
i dont trust this game anymore

maybe if you played in the past 2 years people would take your opinion seriously xd
DISCORD killyzkill

Iridion

i didnt play just for the past six months at max ):

thats how we roll maddie

lioversmf69

December 22, 2012, 02:47:28 AM #39 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:52:05 AM by lioversmf69
Quote from: Yz on November 15, 2012, 11:50:04 PM
Quote from: Iridion on November 15, 2012, 05:45:57 PM
more op stufff yayyy

nothing will ever get more op than a bot with tier 3, metowing, darkmeto, memberflags, S EF, jura

and to use these event items you'd have to unequip one of those listed ^
u forget v3 and metojack.

Quote from: Rossbach on November 10, 2012, 05:40:23 PM
Quote from: Iridion on November 10, 2012, 05:38:11 PM

ross' ego isnt a problem

Replace the name "[BOT Overlord]Xenia" with "[Mini]Ross" and it will be all better.  ::)
my ego is very little compared mini ROSS.

Ty Darcky

:IGN:Joe
:Guild: Rebels Leader
:Specialty: Sector and Raid

Frith

When will general s come back and be purchasable? i never got to try him out  :(

Rossbach

Quote from: Frith on February 22, 2013, 04:34:53 PM
When will general s come back and be purchasable? i never got to try him out  :(

Allie already answered this in the Q and A. They will come back as a 7-day drop.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

eco999

Quote from: Allie on November 14, 2012, 09:04:16 PM
Quote from: eco999 on November 14, 2012, 08:31:50 PM

He does. In unreleased lore.
You didn't think this was all we got did you.
When will that lore be released?

dentonsrh

oh wow so cool. Now wheres the Swarmed Legions Story?

Thornz

Oooo, I'm joining Swarmed Legion, FTW.  I like the White Knight trans better, but Swarmed Legion sounds cooler xD

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

TinyPatch

I'm late but can you give me a hint in what the BVB Update is going to be about? I'm still deciding to seriously start playing or not and that woukd help.
Tiny

spiderstar

Quote from: TinyPatch on May 13, 2013, 10:40:05 PM
I'm late but can you give me a hint in what the BVB Update is going to be about? I'm still deciding to seriously start playing or not and that woukd help.

Basically the BvB update is going to have two factions by the name of Swarmed Legion (led by Allie) and Winged Army (led by Yz).  Both factions will have different perks that will be announced later. 

You can learn more about it here: http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=38502.0

Cooky

Quote from: TinyPatch on May 13, 2013, 10:40:05 PM
I'm still deciding to seriously start playing or not and that woukd help.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-