May 01, 2024, 02:35:52 PMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » Cookys Membership Shop!

Cookys Membership Shop!

Started by Cooky, November 10, 2012, 09:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

November 11, 2012, 11:36:02 AM #60 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 11:39:56 AM by Cooky
ok im about to just forget this its not working out

im getting flooded with messages in-game of offers and people trading me and gifting me gigas out of the blue and expecting membership right away, its frustrating the hell out of me. People think just because they made the list they will be receiving membership this Friday.. that would mean I would be buying ****ing 15 people membership on Friday.. uh.. no.. sorry. I am not a bottomless pit of money.

I will keep selling memberships but this thread was a disaster due to people who cannot read properly and are impatient

mikenny

Quote from: Cooky on November 11, 2012, 11:36:02 AM

im getting flooded with messages in-game of offers and people trading me and gifting me gigas out of the blue and expecting membership right away, its frustrating the hell out of me. People think just because they made the list they will be receiving membership this Friday.. that would mean I would be buying ****ing 15 people membership on Friday.. uh.. no.. sorry. I am not a bottomless pit of money.

I will keep selling memberships but this thread was a disaster due to people who cannot read properly and are impatient
True bra

Madprox

i had the same thing, which is why i only sold some memberships to friend in Aeon back then, then just quit it.
to much spamming privately.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Energized

just shot in lobby: BE PATIENT OR NO MEMBERSHIPS AT ALL TO ANYONE!!
as ****ing simple ****ing as ****ing dat.
****ing love ****ing saying ****ing after ****ing ever ****ing word.

KillerPig

Quote from: Energized on November 11, 2012, 01:56:10 PM

i was offended by this post
pls warn

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Energized

November 11, 2012, 03:35:07 PM #65 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 03:37:09 PM by Energized
Quote from: KillerPig on November 11, 2012, 03:12:05 PM
Quote from: Energized on November 11, 2012, 01:56:10 PM

i was offended by this post
pls warn
yo pig, wat exactly "offended" u in dis?
plus no1 likes u

Cooky

Im locking this for now.. i may still sell membership so feel free to ask me but this whole keeping a list thing was just too much work and too complicated

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-