June 16, 2024, 05:36:38 PMLatest Member: anjalisingh8
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » How to delete inventory? (Help Me)

How to delete inventory? (Help Me)

Started by BlackSrarz, November 15, 2012, 10:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackSrarz

I am playing Survival but i was not able to get to tier3 without my inventory being full with tier1&2 parts.
I have Fully free nventory space when i star each match.
The problem is that boxes from lower tiers are laying all over the map. the hardest thing is to kill the enemies with 5 f inches of ground to stand on. the boxes are suposted to be good... not a f disaster to avoid. So i was wondering if there is any way to kill the boxes in my inventory when i play sector? you cant remove them using the market place since some "adminstrator" didnt want to... why? Dx
Is there a @commando to delete all items in inventory? i have no stash.
And dont tell me in no way i just have to bare with it,  cuz i wont...
When i get to tier 3 if y inventory isnt full i barely have 5 space left and when i pick up a box theres a low chance ii will even get tier 3 items Dxxx I wont be that lucky even. so please... If i get membership... Allie... Santa... >:D Am evil aint i?
Yes... i will buy membership for 1 month for now when this get fixed some how.
And if i like it and think that this community actually help me hen i will concider buying another month of membership.
I have mastercard and a monthly income :P
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA !!!
I love you too...
Have fun!

Selene

Cooky

its part of the challenge..

one thing you can try is having a friend play with you and pick up the boxes for you

BlackSrarz

Dont mind me there goiing avol or whatever. i just buyed membership for my account :) feel good since i like this game. that was 7% why i buyed it :P just kidding xD this community is allready great and this game deserves 5 dollars from each and everyone ^^ i just did my part
Have fun!

Allie

I made survival to promote team work. Unfortunately, until a future update, it hasn't done that yet.
In other words, have a team mate pick up boxes for you.

BlackSrarz

so... why... more challange?.......... you know that each boxes are sold for zer0 yes 0000,0 if you sel 8 f  them you get 0 money 0 .. a hole lot of nothing... Please make them worth 200 gigas please... i am just.... ZERO0
Okey, this is more like a phsyciatry then a rquest but am desperate for somthing to make sense... but 5 min into telling me why this survival mode is what it is? ZEROOO it means nothing... please Dxx
hehehe :)
Have fun!

Selene

Quote from: BlackSrarz on November 15, 2012, 10:42:49 AM
so... why... more challange?.......... you know that each boxes are sold for zer0 yes 0000,0 if you sel 8 f  them you get 0 money 0 .. a hole lot of nothing... Please make them worth 200 gigas please... i am just.... ZERO0
Okey, this is more like a phsyciatry then a rquest but am desperate for somthing to make sense... but 5 min into telling me why this survival mode is what it is? ZEROOO it means nothing... please Dxx
....?

boutcheetahz

If zero means nothing, and the boxes are sold for zero, the boxes mean nothing, so why do survival?
If survival gives something, then it's not "nothing". And if you want that something, play survival.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

NeoKiller

Quote from: Selene on November 15, 2012, 10:45:19 AM
....?
Nice spam.
If you didn't understand him you could have asked him to repeat it or don't post at all but not make a useless post like "...?".
Besides I don't see what's so hard to understand he asks to increase the amount of gigas the shop gives you for survival parts as you get 0 right now.

BlackSrarz

By the way, i use leeh so i can stay killing mobs and look at all the tier 3 items... you know the feeling?
And if there would be a command deleting your hole inventory it would be usefull for several things.
And hi... you can just put {h} to get a more challange...
No need for abusing pretty RoseRed boxes, right?
btw my character name is RoseRed xD and i just bought membership. dont thank me yet (i am kinda wierd at the moment i have adhd and  a hole lot of things, I was sik hole last week, and i missed halloween Dx I didnt get a halloween set huhuhu D:> sad face.
I really want a halloween set. but i was too sick to use my computer.
Have fun!

Cooky

November 15, 2012, 10:54:12 AM #10 Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 10:54:29 AM by Cooky
I agree with Neo, I wish for Selene to stop spamming with useless posts like '?' or the occasional  '...?'

Selene

I didn't understand him so that's why I did "...?".

Anyway lets stay on-topic.

BlackSrarz

Sorry, you want me to be more accurate? My keyboard is kinda broken.
And i will try to not be so ... sucky.
All i want at the moment is
survival drop rate to be dereased or/and a delete inventory command.
The amount of gigas you sell the tier tems to be greatly increased by a number above 200.
Thanks for letting me know i am anoying.
Have fun!

KillerPig

November 15, 2012, 11:03:26 AM #13 Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 11:03:58 AM by KillerPig
Quote from: Selene on November 15, 2012, 10:56:56 AM
I didn't understand him so that's why I did "...?".
the dont post ???????????????????????

Quote from: BlackSrarz on November 15, 2012, 10:58:15 AM
survival drop rate to be dereased or/and a delete inventory command.
survival drop rate decreased? no wtf
inventory delete command? no just get out of room and sell or dont pick up ???????

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

BlackSrarz

KillerPig are you finding it hard to get loot in survival? too bad becouse 1 drop every 5 secounds and sometimes 5 drops within 5 secounds isnt high, its unbearible... btw did i mention that am talking about level 1 survival?
No offence meant but i just find it hard to kill mobs while avoiding literaly over 20 red boxes.
Am sorry but i have just played survival level 1, i dont know how the others are, but you should test and see what i mean.
I am not a noob at bc i had very high lvl characters and i play Bots before when they ended it.
I just havent playd BC for a long time.
Have fun!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-