June 03, 2024, 10:13:08 AMLatest Member: ohmypetgroom
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Making coins tradable

Making coins tradable

Started by etoyh1, November 18, 2012, 04:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

etoyh1

Its So hard trying to trusting somebody with coins. >:(

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

boutcheetahz

Quote from: etoyh1 on November 18, 2012, 04:33:28 AM
Its So hard trying to trusting somebody with coins. >:(
Coins shouldn't have been a currency in the marketplace, and now you want it more easily-tradeable. It's a good suggestion but not really necessary.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Cooky

i think the only real reason coins were untradeable in bots was because u could only get them with real money and so if so if someone hacked your account they wouldnt be able to transfer the coins to the hackers main account (essentially stealing money from the person). In bout cheetah u earn gigas from games so i dont see the harm in allowing them to be tradeable.

boutcheetahz

November 18, 2012, 05:15:31 AM #4 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 05:15:52 AM by boutcheetahz
Quote from: Cooky on November 18, 2012, 05:04:51 AM
i think the only real reason coins were untradeable in bots was because u could only get them with real money and so if so if someone hacked your account they wouldnt be able to transfer the coins to the hackers main account (essentially stealing money from the person). In bout cheetah u earn gigas from games so i dont see the harm in allowing them to be tradeable.
Yes I know, it's a great suggestion. I'm in favor of it but just didn't suggest it because:
-I am asking for something that is possible in another way.
-I might be asking for something that was already asked.

lara538

Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

hidden99

November 18, 2012, 08:13:49 AM #6 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 08:22:41 AM by hidden99
+1

1st reason, so u will not need anymore to trust person that might scam u.
2nd reason, to shorten the time... instead of putting an item in marketplace.. it will took u so long
3rd reason, the one who suggests is my friend ;D

boutcheetahz

It would've been implemented if the Admins wanted to. There's a reason it wasn't/not yet implemented

hidden99

i told ya! hahaha im ur bestfriend.. and i will always be.. :D

hidden99

Quote from: boutcheetahz on November 18, 2012, 08:23:43 AM
It would've been implemented if the Admins wanted to. There's a reason it wasn't/not yet implemented

because they do what they used to do on Bots before.. in bots, the coins are not tradeable so do here.. ;D

NeoKiller

boutcheetahz

Quote from: hidden99 on November 18, 2012, 08:26:11 AM

because they do what they used to do on Bots before.. in bots, the coins are not tradeable so do here.. ;D

Coins here are trade-able already(marketplace), the suggestion meant for coins to be trade-able in-game.
If the suggestion will be implemented, coin purchase scams will be reduced.

Energized

which issss?

thethiny

November 18, 2012, 09:28:33 AM #13 Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 09:29:43 AM by thethiny
-1 , a game must include an exchange tool that the users must earn using their own hard work , not by trading.

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

ReSigNeRs

if they want to buy coins to merchant it? example; 1m coins? they must sector nolife hardcore to get it

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-