May 23, 2024, 08:05:59 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Digi Dragon Mod (work in progress)

Digi Dragon Mod (work in progress)

Started by GavinGill, August 18, 2010, 11:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

This is just the red team version. :P I'm gonna edit the colors for a blue team version and a normal version, that one's gonna be lime green. :P

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Meta

I will have a blue team trans (redteam mod) if Max ever gives me the files.

firejetsam

Quote from: RedEyes on August 19, 2010, 08:28:51 AM
I will use this in a new level if allie approves :}.

Add to my level (if it gets added  :-\)

Mr_V

Killer454

Quote from: GavinGill on August 18, 2010, 11:48:36 PM
The spikes need work as well as the head and torso. I also changed the tail after these screen shots were taken. I'll post screenies of the updated version tomorrow.
-----
EDIT: Didn't like the new tail so I started over. Only difference here is I cleaned up a few parts and fixed the back and shoulder spikes. The hands looked plain so I put that skull thing on there but it turned out ugly so I'll get rid of it tomorrow. Gonna change the coloring of the shoulder spikes and tail spikes tomorrow as well as completely change the head and readjust the colors so they aren't as dull. If I get bored enough, I'll get rid of the random white and red parts as well as do something about the tail.

Now that I know what I'm doing, I'll be done in a day or two. Hopefully, it'll look very different (in a good way) once I'm done.

EDIT:

EDIT:

XABA-DIGI YAY o3o

eco999

tanqq

Defius

I think its just Xabaras's pet  ;D
Xaba-Digi

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-