April 25, 2024, 07:25:50 AMLatest Member: theSKY
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » __.:Resistance:.__ Pvp/Base Guild!!! Recruiting, Decent Thread Up

__.:Resistance:.__ Pvp/Base Guild!!! Recruiting, Decent Thread Up

Started by zomniethe4, October 29, 2010, 07:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomniethe4

Resistance

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a dark day and zom lost his membership. So he made another account for teh lulz and decided to make a guild for teh lulz as well. Then this brilliant shadow came upon him and said  "Can I make it with you?" Zom said yes and that brilliant shadow would be quickspeed.  What a story eh?
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leaders and Coleaders

Zomnie/zomniethe4        Quick/Base

Members

Sartigan/???                  t41nt3d_s1n/Same

Pokeh/paki2                  xHctx/Hct#####

Alpha/???                       ElectrO/jason321

-BuBu-/BuBu

Normal Rules

1. Hacking and/or hack leeching is prohibited.
2. Flamming, spamming, etc will not be tolerated on this thread unless we hazin a moment.
3. Respect all guild members.
4. Encourage your guild members every once in a while.
5. Respect the leaders decisions. If you have a problem with it please pm me or quick about it.
6. The guilds not mainly about gp but I ask that you get at least 5k of it. On Sunday that's about 3 runs of 215.
7. Every once in a while we might have grind sessions. I ask you to try and attend them.

PvP and BvB Rules

1. II, TD /taint, Kowhax, and mobility are highly discouraged. They ruin the match and gives you less chances of becoming a better pvp'er/baser.
2. Try using only wings or even a coin head. It can improve your game.
3. Be a good sport. When you win/lose say Gg at the end. It's not hard pressing the same button twice.

Guild War Rules

PvP and Base Teams

PvP Team
________
-Open[Captain]
-Open
-Open
-Open

Subs:

BvB Team
________
-Open[Captain]
-Open
-Open
-Open

Subs:

Applying and Voting
The person testing you will decide whether your good enough or have enough potential to join.

IGN:
Bot Type:
Specialty:
Activeness:

Signatures and Ub's
Will be made sooner or later. Making us some would be appreciated.
The main purpose of this guild for zom is to have fun and get people to improve their pvp/base skills. It is ok if some grinders join but they are not the main focus. Events and tourny's will be held in guild to keep our morale boosted. Donations are accepted as I hope to start a guild "library" soon so that members can check out items that they might need to use for a while. Thanks for reading this and zom is epic >;o

Zom

MysterY

ill apply :D

IGN:ElectrO
Level:1
Bot Type:Patch

GavinGill

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

LiquidChaos

zomniethe4

Quote from: GavinGill on October 30, 2010, 06:56:51 PM
Resilience > Resistance
ALL LIES

And mystery either I can test you in pvp or quick can test you in base to see where you stand.

Zom

t41nt3d_s1n

October 30, 2010, 11:01:36 PM #6 Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 12:21:34 AM by t41nt3d_s1n

;o
::·´`·.¸.>> 致å'½çš,,æ‰"击 [coup de grâce] <<·´`·.¸.::

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

Allie

Allie

zomniethe4

kthx I'll be officially making the thread 1hr from now.

Zom

t41nt3d_s1n

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

Allie

t41nt3d_s1n

-----

|ADAPT|CHANGE|EVOLVE|

|METAMORPHOSIS|

-----

Allie

zomniethe4

Thread will be done by tommorow. Half is already done.
Someone make me a banner D:<

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-