May 23, 2024, 04:35:46 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Stun Stun Hooray (PVP Event)

Stun Stun Hooray (PVP Event)

Started by spiderstar, November 21, 2012, 12:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossbach

November 21, 2012, 09:15:48 AM #15 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 09:21:38 AM by Rossbach
IGN: Rossbach.
Level: 221.
Have you used stun before?: Of course.  ::)

Just to note; "2. You are not allowed to hit unless an opponent is stunned," this means you can never attack the opponent. You need to hit them with the stun attack before they are stunned. Thus they will never end up stunned, therefore you can never hit them. Well, unless you use stun drop, then you can hit. Also, what if you use a bomb? Just because you set it off does not mean you hit that person.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Eat4two

IGN: Mod Nik
Level: 221
Have you used stun before?: No ::)

Energized

how about doing the same event on the low after doing the event on high?

spiderstar

November 21, 2012, 12:28:43 PM #18 Last Edit: November 21, 2012, 12:29:08 PM by spiderstar
Quote from: Rossbach on November 21, 2012, 09:15:48 AM
IGN: Rossbach.
Level: 221.
Have you used stun before?: Of course.  ::)

Just to note; "2. You are not allowed to hit unless an opponent is stunned," this means you can never attack the opponent. You need to hit them with the stun attack before they are stunned. Thus they will never end up stunned, therefore you can never hit them. Well, unless you use stun drop, then you can hit. Also, what if you use a bomb? Just because you set it off does not mean you hit that person.  ::)

I'll clarify for Ross.  

Your first hit on a person can only be a stun attack.  You may then proceed to hit the enemy regularly IF they become stunned.  

Edit: Sure Energized I can do that.

Mario666

spiderstar

Quote from: Mario666 on November 21, 2012, 10:48:32 PM
I gifted you the entry fee :)

Thank you.

Guys remember to pay me or else you won't be fully registered.

Materger

IGN:Mod Materger
Level:221
Have you used stun before?: All the time, it happens to be my main skill in pvp.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

can u shoot the person when they are stunned? Also i dont think u should be able to use anything but stun attack no matter what. Because what if u stun someone then go to jump attack them but u hit another player running by who wasnt stunned? I think thats going to be a problem

Energized

once u say the date, ill send the gigas

spiderstar

The dates for this event will be December 1st - December 25th. 

You are responsible for your own matches and will be disqualified if you haven't done so by the 25th. 

Eat4two

spiderstar

Energized

each day from december 1st till 25th?

spiderstar

Quote from: Energized on November 24, 2012, 02:15:22 AM
each day from december 1st till 25th?

Basically I'm gonna put you guys into a bracket.
You're responsible for each of your matches.

spiderstar

*Bump*

Everyone pay your dues the event will start soon!

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-