June 01, 2024, 03:27:26 PMLatest Member: Jeaninebiabe
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Where's the banned list?

Where's the banned list?

Started by thethiny, November 23, 2012, 01:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thethiny

Where is it? can see it no more.

Quote from: Santa on November 11, 2012, 04:27:35 PM
considering 1k Zylon Coins is $10 dollars, and 1 month membership sells for 50 mill, I would have to say 100 mil for 1k coins?  (Just a guess though)

ZeroUH

Removed due community's request.  ::)

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ZeroUH

123bomb123

when did the community vote on this.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

DarkShadow89

LOL WAIT WHAT? You guys took out the ban list?

What the hell? Whats the good outcome to this? Im baffled
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

NeoKiller

Why would you need the ban list?
If you wanna check whether one of your accounts is banned or not simply try logging in.

ZeroUH

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on November 23, 2012, 03:02:25 PM
LOL WAIT WHAT? You guys took out the ban list?

What the hell? Whats the good outcome to this? Im baffled
Ask KillerPig and Ross.  ::)

Purple

Allie lied through her ass and had to take the banlist down to make her lie look somewhat believable.

^**** im special xd

Rossbach

November 23, 2012, 03:42:58 PM #10 Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 03:44:17 PM by Rossbach
1. People wanted the FWS to be public.

2. Allie stated that neither her "or her staff" would allow the; "[public] showing [the] rule breakers of all time."

3. KillerNub then posted a link to the ban list showing that they do in fact publicly show the people who have been banned.

4. Thus Allie removed it to support her claim from before.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Purple

Quote from: Rossbach on November 23, 2012, 03:42:58 PM

2. Allie stated that neither her "or her staff" would allow the; "publicly showing [the] rule breakers of all time."

3. KillerNub then posted a link to the ban list showing that they do in fact publicly show the people who have been banned.

4. Thus Allie removed it to support her claim from before.  ::)

Allie stated: "Publicly showing rule breakers of all time is not morally condoned by me and my administration."

If that was the case the ban list would've been removed a long time ago.

^**** im special xd

ZeroUH

Quote from: Purple on November 23, 2012, 03:45:02 PM

2. Allie stated that neither her "or her staff" would allow the; "publicly showing [the] rule breakers of all time."

A lot of games has a ban list. The Black list was something different but you guys QQed so much that Allie had to remove the ban list too.

Allie stated: "Publicly showing rule breakers of all time is not morally condoned by me and my administration."

Rossbach

November 23, 2012, 03:51:56 PM #13 Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 03:56:04 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: ZeroUH on November 23, 2012, 03:46:38 PM

4. Thus Allie removed it to support her claim from before.  ::)

A lot of games has a ban list. The Black list was something different but you guys QQed so much that Allie had to remove the ban list too.

Not really that hard to know who was warned on the forum. The black list and the ban list is not really that different, as they both show people who got in trouble for breaking the rules. We did not really "QQed" so much that Allie removed it. People "QQed" for the release of the black list to the public, however Allie stated she will not show rule breakers to the public. Killernub however noticed the ironic part about that, because there is a ban list that showed the rule breakers, yet Allie stated she would never show the rules breakers to the public, thus that is why it was removed. If Pig never brought that up, the list would have not been removed.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Purple

Quote from: ZeroUH on November 23, 2012, 03:46:38 PM

Fail quote.

Allie didn't have to remove the ban list. She easily could've said "I don't want the black list shown for reasons that I don't need to share, end of discussion." Instead of lieing and having to either remove the ban list to not make it obvious that she lied, or just admit that she lied.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-