June 26, 2024, 11:39:37 AMLatest Member: andykim4691
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » How do you feel about Sympathy!

How do you feel about Sympathy!

Started by Ramk1ng, December 04, 2012, 02:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How do you think of sympathy?

i don't like the guild, just few nice people
guild is pretty good, some good players
don't really care about the guild
i don't like the guild, just few nice people
Its a shitty guild, only noob guild

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Energized on December 05, 2012, 10:15:33 AM
Quote from: Yz on December 05, 2012, 03:28:36 AM
Quote from: Energized on December 05, 2012, 01:49:22 AM
we boss

12 yr old who says yolo lol
problem with kids at certain ages saying certain words?
and get ur facts straight, im not 12

kinda off topic? but  idc its fun to watch ;)

Ramk1ng

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 05, 2012, 04:43:34 AM
You know, the former leader of Silence, OG ICE COLD.

he is out of guild before i enterd must have been 2 -3 months ago or earlier when he left., p.s people, im talking about the guild at this moment, not half year ago with players from over half year ago

Energized

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

ilovemoney

Quote from: Ramk1ng on December 05, 2012, 10:31:24 AM
Quote from: hawk5005 on December 05, 2012, 04:43:34 AM
You know, the former leader of Silence, OG ICE COLD.

he is out of guild before i enterd must have been 2 -3 months ago or earlier when he left., p.s people, im talking about the guild at this moment, not half year ago with players from over half year ago
Ice was never in the guild,he was the leader of Silence!BIG FAF
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on December 04, 2012, 07:09:11 PM
rude leader = frowned upon guild

r00d.

Only rude against you but not agaiinst my friends , and alot happend in the past and you never been nice to me . So why should i be nice to you ? And you hate me theres a difference between that , when i see u talking on the forum than i see that you are rude against ppl who just are saying there opinion. I think haters gonna hate and wil be hated , i hate nobody . I have respect for evryone , i know many things happends in the past but u guys dont have to hate me :3. Everyone has hes problems and hating ppl wont make it any better , i'm happy i heard you guys your opinion . Ty for posting

Yz

December 08, 2012, 07:14:03 PM #36 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:16:58 PM by Yz
**** offffffffff firey lol, i banned you for flaming me, you flame me cuz i flamed you 4 years ago, i even unbanned you and gave you another chance and you took that chance to keep being a little boozer with you and your twelvie hate-club. when you screw up again i'll remember not to give you another chance, because you learn nothing from them and you're not even grateful for them l0l

in summary you still hate me for stuff i did 4 years ago, and you never let that grudge go even when i gave you another chance

AND YET YOU TELL ME IT'S JUST A GAME LOL

and no you're r00d to everyone not just me wtf. that's why everyone wanted you banned except your symp members a few months ago .-.
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on December 08, 2012, 07:14:03 PM
**** offffffffff firey lol, i banned you for flaming me, you flame me cuz i flamed you 4 years ago, i even unbanned you and gave you another chance and you took that chance to keep being a little boozer with you and your twelvie hate-club. when you screw up again i'll remember not to give you another chance, because you learn nothing from them and you're not even grateful for them l0l

in summary you still hate me for stuff i did 4 years ago, and you never let that grudge go even when i gave you another chance

AND YET YOU TELL ME IT'S JUST A GAME LOL

and no you're r00d to everyone not just me wtf. that's why everyone wanted you banned except your symp members a few months ago .-.

See who's rude now , i dont want a second chance off you . I dont even care if u hate me , i have great life and i can live whit it that you hate ;) since this is only a game of robots . And W/e that i screwed it up.  And if ppl like u are rude against me its normal u get a rude answerd back ? The reason i wanted to be unbanned is to play whit my guild and my friends , i dont need u and i dont need those haters . I got my friends thats good enough .

loewe98

This whole thing has nothing to do whit my guildies .-.

Yz

December 08, 2012, 07:23:46 PM #39 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:24:45 PM by Yz
the second chance was your unban, not a second chance at me liking you lolz. and i didn't say anything r00d first omg your social skills are just so bad

"firey is rood"

"fuc u triky idc wat u say idc idicididc go fitness"

and don't double post please
DISCORD killyzkill

Eat4two

Don't double post Firey, just edit your previous one.

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on December 08, 2012, 07:23:46 PM
the second chance was your unban, not a second chance at me liking you lolz. and i didn't say anything r00d first omg your social skills are just so bad

"firey is rood"

"fuc u triky idc wat u say idc idicididc go fitness"

and don't double post please

Ehh wat ? U just sayd **** off to me and yeah i go fitness so what ? whatever and wtf is rood ? And what is ur point u wonna make now ?

Yz

k your english skills are too bad to continue you're not understanding anything but good talk while it lasted lolz
DISCORD killyzkill

DarkShadow89

FireY was nice as shit to me... Back when he was GM, never found out why he was demoted. Tricky, thought you were better then to make a fight continue on like this. So far you've made yourself look worse then FireY supposedly used to be/is. You're just fueling the fire, and you're supposed to be a role model to the community. Good example.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

Yz

December 08, 2012, 07:33:55 PM #44 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:34:12 PM by Yz
Quote from: DarkShadow89 on December 08, 2012, 07:32:47 PM
FireY was nice as shit to me... Back when he was GM, never found out why he was demoted. Tricky, thought you were better then to make a fight continue on like this. So far you've made yourself look worse then FireY supposedly used to be/is. You're just fueling the fire, and you're supposed to be a role model to the community. Good example.

that's not gm fireydevel doofus
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-