May 23, 2024, 03:48:21 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » Bout Cheetah Darts

Bout Cheetah Darts

Started by Cooky, December 05, 2012, 11:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

December 05, 2012, 11:21:18 PM Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 05:45:29 PM by Cooky
Bout Cheetah Darts is a new game mode I have come up with. It is really quite simple..

It can be played on hoverbyte city{bs5000} or on hackenn core {race|ds5000},with the speed being set to 5000. Hackenn core is much prefered though otherwise people will be bumping into eachother.

The way it works is.. there will be a certain amount of rounds (I think anything from 5-10 is good) in which each player takes a turn and tries to earn points. To take your turn you must jump onto this platform in the lava:

(click to show/hide)

You may think this is hard because of the high speed but its actually very easy if you just jump into the side of the pillars on each side, they will stop you and you fall down right onto the platform.

Now that you are on the platform, you must jump to the right of the map and try to land on certain areas on the map which will give you a certain amount of points, based on difficulty. The way to judge if you are on the area or not is based on the energy field (since it is the same for each bot).

Here are the areas that will give you points and their point values:

*Please note that if you land on more then 1 point area, you will be awarded with whichever area gives the higher amount of points.*
For example if you get a Bullseye that does not mean you also get an additional 35 points for Touching the Bullseye. If you get a Touching the Bullseye that doesnt mean you also get an additional 25 points for Touching the Red Ring.

50 Points - Bullseye
(Your BOT must be at least halfway inside the middle part)
(click to show/hide)

40 Points- Touching a Triangle
(click to show/hide)

35 Points - Touching the Bullseye
(click to show/hide)

25 Points - Touching the Red Ring
(click to show/hide)

10 Points - Inside the Triangles Area
(Your BOT must be at least halfway inside the box formed by drawing a line connecting all of the red triangles, shown in by the red line I have drawn) *Please note that you can land outside of the triangles area but still be touching a Triangle*
(click to show/hide)

75 Points - Getting Passed the Last Triangle
(You must land completely to the right of the right most triangle. Goodluck trying to do this, its very hard and if you dont make it you are likely to either get 0 points or only 10). I have drawn a line to show where you must land past.
(click to show/hide)

Here is a video showing a match between me and Osiris just to give you a better idea of how it works:

Special thanks to Osiris for helping me test it out

(please note that I have changed some of the point values and point areas since making this video)

Bout Cheetah Darts

Next time you are in the lobby and want to have some fun just challenge Cooky to a game of darts, he will most likely accept your challenge  ;)  and who knows maybe you will be on youtube!!

I will post the highscores on this thread, along with everyones record against me!

High Scores

5 Round Match:
-190 Mod Nik
-170 Mod Nik
-140 Cooky
-125 Laxus
-120 Cooky
-110 Osiris
-
-

7 Round Match:
-
-
-
-

10 Round Match:
-
-
-
-

Most Wins:
-1 Osiris
-2 Laxus
-2 Mod Nik
-
-

Match #1 vs Osiris
Osiris 110 Cooky 95

Match #2 vs Laxus
Laxus 125 Cooky 120

Match #3 vs Laxus
Laxus 95 Cooky 65

Match #4 vs Mod Nik
Mod Nik 170 Cooky 95

Match #5 vs Mod Nik
Mod Nik 190 Cooky 140

mic99

This seems fun.

Nice ideas cooks :D

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Mario666

Still can't believe you called that past the last triangle jump xD

Cooky

December 05, 2012, 11:32:25 PM #5 Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 11:37:53 PM by Cooky
thanks guys for the positive feedback  :D

I added high scores to the bottom of the first post!

Selene

Cooky

December 06, 2012, 12:16:27 AM #7 Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 01:13:12 AM by Cooky
Bout Cheetah Darts Match #1

Bout Cheetah Darts Match #1

gg Osiris I cant believe your last turn..

also I played against Laxus twice (5 round matches), he won 125-120 and 95-65, great games!

Eat4two

Seems like fun.
I challenge you for a 5 round match. Pm me in-game whenever you're on.

Toast

Nice game to think of. Original. :)

Iridion

yo cooky you always get fun ideas
i'll try to participate some time

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

just played mod nik twice

first game he won 170-95

next game he won 190-140

lol i suck at my own game

123bomb123

cooky you're getting blown out.
:O
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.