May 23, 2024, 05:26:22 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Survival Mode- Tier 4

Survival Mode- Tier 4

Started by Cooky, December 07, 2012, 08:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Make it so that you can reach a tier after tier 3, tier 4. In tier 4 you have the same chance of getting tier 3 however there is now a chance to get (E) parts from drops

Yz

barely anyone makes it to t3 zone in overload and when they do they wouldn't care to go further for an (E) drop not worth it
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

December 07, 2012, 08:13:53 PM #2 Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 08:16:25 PM by Cooky
Quote from: Yz on December 07, 2012, 08:10:34 PM
barely anyone makes it to t3 zone in overload and when they do they wouldn't care to go further for an (E) drop not worth it
there are survival levels other then Overload, you know..

plus the highest level (E) parts drop is on lvl 126 anyway, so perhaps tier 4 zone could be added only for the survival levels 1, 64, and 137

Yz

Quote from: Cooky on December 07, 2012, 08:13:53 PM
Quote from: Yz on December 07, 2012, 08:10:34 PM
there are survival levels other then Overload, you know..

and only a 221 would bother going to t4 in 64&up lel
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

Quote from: leroy0690 on December 07, 2012, 09:41:10 PM
I have good suggestion. Give everyone Tier 3.

That sounds more like a joke, because I laughed.

Selene

Yeah, people would just give up. I would rather just do the levels where you get Elite parts.

Cooky

Quote from: Selene on December 07, 2012, 09:48:40 PM
Yeah, people would just give up. I would rather just do the levels where you get Elite parts.
after 200 tries and no (E) parts I think maybe you would reconsider

hawk5005

December 08, 2012, 07:43:36 AM #7 Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:45:25 AM by hawk5005
If this is added then we would have to make it fair, so overload would have it's own (E) drop zone with the highest (E) items. I doubt anyone would try to do overload for some (E) parts. And doing lower levels would mean lower level (E) parts.
Also, as Tricky said, only lvls ~221 would bother doing maps over 64, since they're pretty hard after getting to tier 2 zone.
And as the drop rates would be even lower than T3, I'm pretty sure you'd die as a lvl 221 on lvl 64 before getting one, or you'd run out of time.

lara538

The problem for me in lv64 isnt reach tier 3( or 4 if added), its reach with a good life to keep trying kill melissas until a box that drops t3( or E if added) appears. When i was lv150-160 i reached t3 in 64 and got t3 head and in other try t3 arms.
Also cooky maybe u can try a lot of times to get E in t4(if added) and fail as u did in normal maps. I dont see a real reason to this be added.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

hidden99

haha. the only reason he suggest this kind of suggestion is because he is addicted in {E} parts :P haha no offense

Cooky

even if i had all the (E) parts I would have still suggested this

Your implying the only reason i suggest this is because its something that would benifit me? im pretty sure thats true with 99.9% of all suggestions people make.. but you dont tell them thats the 'only reason' they are suggesting it.

please dont post if you arent gonna give your opinion on the suggestion

cybercjt

Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

boutcheetahz

Not necessary to be implemented.

Tier 3 is rewarding enough.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Cooky

99% of all suggestion are not 'necessary'

just saying  :P

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Cooky on December 09, 2012, 10:28:09 AM
99% of all suggestion are not 'necessary'

just saying  :P
Yes. I know lol. Just why I couldn't remember myself suggesting anything I don't feel like necessary.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-