June 14, 2024, 01:29:20 AMLatest Member: Dingotommy12

LE Giveaway

Started by Gawrz, December 12, 2012, 03:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawrz

December 12, 2012, 03:26:04 PM Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 06:38:27 PM by Gawrz
h

xprice1996x

Not trying to be greedy but i really been looking for halloween body if that's okay :)

Thanks

IGN: RiddleR

I would give you something in return if you wans't quiting :/

Vobck

If I could get some gigas that'd be nice.  ;D
Thanks in advance. My IGN is Angrod

Gawrz

If people read the post, the giveaway isn't going on atm,

+ edited date/time/info

loewe98

You shoulden't quit ;p ... Or just play few pvp /base and sector rounds a day ;P..

If you are giving away stuff and you feel like giving aways gigas  my ign is FireY ..

Ty

Yz

need gigas dont got enough ign Yz
DISCORD killyzkill

lara538

Quote from: loewe98 on December 12, 2012, 03:55:38 PM
You shoulden't quit ;p ... Or just play few pvp /base and sector rounds a day ;P..

^^^, anyway i would appreciate a hallo arm(or head) if u can and want :D
I know the give away isnt now just posting so i dont forget anyway, i think i played sector with u once.
Anyway we can still at least try to be friends in game if u dont quit
Also like xprice not trying to be greedy.
Would be nice if the give away was in a bvb/pvp event, prizes for every1 and better prizes for winners.Just giving an idea if u didnt like or dont wanna do its okay bro ;D
Hope i see u around in game,
IGN: Maxter_Gundam
@Yz: is this a jk cuz u are richer than all of us? :P The more poor here is xprice i think, and after me :-\
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Gawrz

Taking in to account what lara538 said, i have decided to change it to a 2 part event, more will be updated in the main post.

Mario666

I would very much appreciate something free :)

mic99

You're quiting?

And yea let the people that need it get the items tricky.  ::)

Gawrz

lara538

December 12, 2012, 05:45:51 PM #11 Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 05:50:34 PM by lara538
Every lvl1 op item should be banned.Full hallo,dark bot and walker,bc ef,hallo ef...So it can be a real skill tournament
Thats my opinion only normal items for lvl1 +0 so to ppl rich dont put a +7 set lv1,only shop wings,ef lv1 cant be +4, no coin gun so some1 with a good coin gun dont kill others easily things like this to make a balanced tournament. If this is done im sure that ill participate unless i forgot :P if not im not sure.
Thanks.

EDIT: posted at the same time u edited but also read about no lv1 +7 sets,only +0.And no +4 ef lv1(maybe) and no coin gun.
Also after each match we should exit b4 exp so we dont lvl up?This if some1 will argue about "Im lv1 and he is 2(or3)". For me its ok 1 or 2 lvls dont make difference.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Mario666

It's not much of a giveaway of the good stuff all has to be won through a tournament...

Frith

just a suggestion, why dont you have a no armor and only level one gun pvp tournament then everyone has a fair advantage if they are level one and give them a small amount of skills to use eg, just rush and breakfall or upper and counter? this would make things even on the players that arnt as wealthy  :)

Gawrz

in rebuttal to Mario666. the part headers state "Lowbie Helper". am i going to give-away hallo items and 50m gigs to some random that has no idea what to do with it?
And for information. Every participant in the tournament will win a prize. i am not saying any information about prizes to anybody that did not win it. but for a small sneak peak. 1st place wins roughly 150m

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-