March 28, 2024, 10:02:00 AMLatest Member: donkey
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Announcements » Topic about safety

Topic about safety

Started by Santa, December 16, 2012, 09:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

December 16, 2012, 09:58:48 AM Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:14:32 PM by Santa
Hello BoutCheetah,

There was recently a new hack created for BoutCheetah that bypasses ZylonShield.  Yes, I can confirm it is a working hack at this time; however, there is something you should know about said hack.  It was developed by MegaArkade/Le0n.  He throws something special with his hack packs every time he releases one.  So, if you have run his hacks in the past, or even now, you have been warned.  He has complete access to everyone's computer that runs his hacks.  It doesn't matter if you close the hack since the virus that he included with it has a hidden service on windows.  The only way for you to fully get rid of it is to either format your computer, or take it to a computer repair shop to get it removed.  Any websites you visit and enter credentials into will become MegaArkades, as he will have complete access to all of it.  This includes your Zylon Gaming accounts, PayPal accounts, Online Banking accounts, MSN accounts, E-Mail accounts, you name it.  Needless to say, I will be patching the hack soon, but I felt it necessary to inform the dangers of using this hack, since I actually care about our users.

Update: Hacks have been fully patched.  There's no point in even downloading it now, as it will only give you a virus and no hacks!

Happy Holidays,
~RedEyes.

frog

Santa

Quote from: frog on December 16, 2012, 10:02:18 AM
TOO LATE NAB! :(

It's not too late if you go on a different computer not infected and change all of your passwords, then format your other computer.  That's the best way to avoid being completely screwed.

Cooky

good thing i never downloaded any hacks

antisickness

Selene

Quote from: frog on December 16, 2012, 10:02:18 AM
TOO LATE NAB! :(
You should never download a hack. Just send it to Kenny.

frog

i downloaded to make sure it works to not make a fake report! :S

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: frog on December 16, 2012, 03:39:53 PM

So you tested it ingame.

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

frog

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 16, 2012, 03:50:43 PM
Quote from: frog on December 16, 2012, 03:39:53 PM

So you tested it ingame.

yea and kenny knows it so don't say ban him and etc. :D

xprice1996x

I don't see why people would download hacks anyhow, i mean 1. kind of defeats the objective of the game, to enjoy and have fun. 2. It's easy enough to level up anyway, with the x2 xp fri-sat and x3 xp on sundays

Selene

December 16, 2012, 05:30:59 PM #10 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 05:31:10 PM by Selene
He's ****ing back, great...

MagicXR

frog

Quote from: MagicXR on December 16, 2012, 05:33:59 PM
Thank God for Norton
no matter what your antivirus is its undetected by all the antiviruses i got norton & macafee & avira and  none of them detected it

MagicXR

Quote from: frog on December 16, 2012, 05:58:05 PM
Thank God for Norton
no matter what your antivirus is its undetected by all the antiviruses i got norton & macafee & avira and  none of them detected it
Norton detected it for me

hawk5005

Quote from: frog on December 16, 2012, 05:58:05 PM
Thank God for Norton
.. you do know that having multiple antiviruses makes them collide with eachother and not work properly, do you?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-