May 06, 2024, 08:15:38 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax

Warned?

Started by MagicXR, December 16, 2012, 11:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicXR

Why exactly am I warned If my reply was toward an ON TOPIC POST by Cooky?

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=36038.msg342078#msg342078

Rossbach

Just because you reply to someone who was on-topic does not make your post on-topic.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Selene

Read this (link below) and you will understand why you were warned.

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=32185.0

MagicXR

December 17, 2012, 12:26:51 AM #3 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 12:27:33 AM by MagicXR
Quote from: Rossbach on December 17, 2012, 12:02:56 AM
Just because you reply to someone who was on-topic does not make your post on-topic.  ::)
But I still told him he got scammed... is that not help?

NeoKiller

December 17, 2012, 06:08:34 AM #4 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 06:10:16 AM by NeoKiller
it doesnt rlly matter if u were on topic or not.
staff here will always tell you that they're right and you're not, they cant admit mistakes, they think they have to be perfect just cuz they arer staff members and they dont understand they are just humans who also do mistakes sometimes.
so not worth arguing about it.

ZeroUH

Quote from: MagicXR on December 17, 2012, 12:26:51 AM
Just because you reply to someone who was on-topic does not make your post on-topic.  ::)
Even if part of your post was on-topic, you still get a warning due the off-topic part. It's the same thing which happened with Neo 2 times and he can't admit that he was wrong. That's why he keeps blaming us for his last warnings. How to avoid this? If you have any info that would help in the case(screenshot for example), post ONLY the info. If you don't have anything, stay away from that section.

cybercjt

Quote from: NeoKiller on December 17, 2012, 06:08:34 AM
staff here will always tell you that they're right and you're not, they cant admit mistakes, they think they have to be perfect just cuz they arer staff members and they dont understand they are just humans who also do mistakes sometimes.

woah bro, you got that right.  :-\
Normal / Low
IGN: LT.Surge / Psycho_Patch
Level: 172 / 7
Guild: None / None

Thx to Pig for the Raichu sig. :D

Badass PvPer I guess so.. XD

Yz

Quote from: cybercjt on December 17, 2012, 08:16:28 AM

wow cyber you straight up ignored zeros counter-argument

we don't even care if people as bias as you look past our logic, lol
DISCORD killyzkill

ZeroUH

Quote from: Yz on December 17, 2012, 08:19:49 AM
Quote from: cybercjt on December 17, 2012, 08:16:28 AM

wow cyber you straight up ignored zeros counter-argument

we don't even care if people as bias as you look past our logic, lol
They see what they want, only.  Maybe that's why many people got warned here. They don't want to see the RULES... ::)

NeoKiller

i wasnt referring to my warnings only but i also dont wanna argue about this so imma drop it here.

Yz

you don't wanna argue? then stop mentioning staff in every single post.

15. No purposefully causing drama for the sake of drama [severe antagonization].
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Dewo

Quote from: ZeroUH on December 17, 2012, 06:53:52 AM
Even if part of your post was on-topic, you still get a warning due the off-topic part. It's the same thing which happened with Neo 2 times and he can't admit that he was wrong. That's why he keeps blaming us for his last warnings. How to avoid this? If you have any info that would help in the case(screenshot for example), post ONLY the info. If you don't have anything, stay away from that section.
Why can't we post something relevant with some off-topic input?

X

boutcheetahz

December 17, 2012, 11:29:35 AM #13 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 11:31:59 AM by boutcheetahz
Quote from: Dewo on December 17, 2012, 10:39:05 AM
Quote from: ZeroUH on December 17, 2012, 06:53:52 AM
Why can't we post something relevant with some off-topic input?
There have been many cases of posting something relevant with some off-topic input but most aren't warned.  Shouldn't it be that if part of your post was on-topic, it will be on-topic since it's partly on-topic?

1: I got scammed
2: You should do this bla bla bla bla bla.  Hey I wanna kill you, jk.
1: Yeah, I should have done bla bla bla bla bla.

But then I'm not saying the staff are wrong, and I agree that MagicXR should be warned. He shouldn't have posted that since it doesn't help the scam. No matter what, a deal is a deal. If I want nothing for my Rare Item, so be it. As long as I really want to and we agree to have a deal. If you don't follow the deal, you scammed, and get banned.

But on second thought, his post could've been an advice so that the scammed doesn't get scammed again by another scammer as he knows what regular scammers would do. But on another thought, he should've PM'ed it to him.

It was still a off-topic post anyway, he deserves the warning and so that he hopefully never does it again.
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Rossbach

December 17, 2012, 02:17:29 PM #14 Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 02:23:12 PM by Rossbach
Ok folks, if you make a huge post helping staff with the problem however happen to say one word or more that is slightly off-topic in that post you will get warned.  Also Magic you deserved to get that warning, the post was just completely useless in terms of helping the staff. All you said was basically "HAHAHA U NUB, YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO GET SCAMMED, THOSE USELESS ITEMS ARE NOT EVEN WORTH THOSE 1K ZG COINS."

::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-