June 23, 2024, 12:23:06 AMLatest Member: holidayesim
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Early Christmas gifts !!!

Early Christmas gifts !!!

Started by magelag, December 20, 2012, 01:08:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magelag

I'll be quitting this game soon, so i intended to be a kind soul:)
Just mail/whisper me those cash items/armor/gigas that u really wanted and i'll do my very best to fulfill it.
Note: All armors will be for patches since i'm a patch too.
First come, first serve basis
IGN: LeeSsang
Extra info: I had sent numerous gifts to some low levles recently, if u think this is a scam/fake, it's up to you to believe:D
Current Gigas:  20m
Current coins:  77k
Armor : 2 Plasmodium Head (+5)
              1 Plasmodium Body  (+6)
              1 Plasmodium Arm  (+6) and ( +5)
              1 Lantern Man ( 143 days left)
              1 CPU Body (+4)
              2 CPU Arms (+4)

Pls note:  EVERYONE is entitled to 1 gift only and the MAXIMUM gigas that i'll be giving to each individual is 2m so that there's more opportunity that others would also achieve it :)
I must emphasize that bots acclaim had been my childhood game since young but sadly its gone. I had always dream that some indivduals would "bring" bots to life again. To my surprise, my dream came true.  Although this game is much different than the original but i must say that i had enjoyed every single moments in the game. Therefore, I would like to use this opportunity to thank all of the staffs and mods for making a dream come true for me.
Lastly, I really wish that all of you would have a enjoyable christmas this year. Early Merry Christmas to all! HOHOHO

Selene

magelag

Note: LanternMan had been given out.

DarkShadow89

Get me a lucky and ill love you forever.

I bet that sounds like an awesome deal doesnt it?
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

etoyh1

2m
Plas arm and body+6
IGN: CodeDora

Cooky

hypersuite

2m
Plasmodium+6 arm
IGN: HyperSuite

T.T...Bye...And have a Nice Chritmas :D

IGN: -G Jessica G-
Guild : GirlsGeneration
Level: 190

lara538

December 20, 2012, 09:25:41 AM #7 Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 09:28:34 AM by lara538
Quote from: magelag on December 20, 2012, 01:08:33 AM

Pls note:  EVERYONE is entitled to 1 gift only and the MAXIMUM gigas that i'll be giving to each individual is 2m so that there's more opportunity that others would also achieve it :)

^^Gigas is a gift too so u cant say gigas+item.
Like 1 month ago i sold my +7 plasmodium arm from the set accidentally to shop,after this im trying to make another and i already have 1 plasmodium +6 arm and 3 +5 to combine a +6,so i would appreciate a plasmodium +6 arm so i can have my +7set again(this if u believe me,if not its ok bro ;)) If u cant or already give the +6(cuz other ppl said b4) i would also appreciate the +5 arm plasmodium.Depends if the ppl that choosed plasmo +6 arm + 2m will choose 2m or the arm +6 cuz its 1 gift only per person.
Thanks for giving ur items in Christmas rather than just quit.
IGN: Maxter_Gundam
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

cascaval123

timosos

ReSigNeRs

loewe98

Bye :)  , if u have some gigs over that u dun need and u think u would like to give out my ign is FireY.

Goodluck in real life , u play any other games?

magelag

Guys, pls check your gifts.

Items Left :
2 Plasmodium Head (+5)
1 CPU Body (+5)
2 CPU Arms (+4)
Current Gigas: 14m
Current Coins: 68k

Note: Pls leave your ign (In-game nickname) behind and the duration of coin items. In addition, this is for some players that do not read what i had mentioned above, i would emphasize again. " EVERYONE is only entitled to one gift"
If u intend to get gigas from me, there would not be any armor for you... Simple as that.
One advice for you Don't be greedy~~ ya
PEACE!

magelag

@HyperSuite, Have a nice christmas too^^

MagicXR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-