May 22, 2024, 01:46:22 PMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » For those who missed the beginning of the christmas event

For those who missed the beginning of the christmas event

Started by Cooky, December 24, 2012, 11:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

During the first hour or 2 of the christmas event which was released about 8-9 hours ago... the function for selecting a random item was bugged and everyone got rare items. S EF, Dark Surge (E), Elektra+7, you name it. Some people with lots of Alt accounts easily got 100$ worth of free items.

I only have one account and I got an elektra body+7 surge which I promptly sold to the shop because I would feel cheated using a item I got from a bug.

Allie said she would not be removing the rare items already given out, so to those of you who missed out.. just letting you know what happened.

Here you can see a thread I made to say what random item you got:

http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=36346.0

lara538

Btw the chances arent that low. I got ice mini +4 and s ef(on my alt) after u said they patched it and my friend also got ds E body,also asked to ppl that got junk like me on low two +0 parts.
Maybe we both are just a LOT LUCKY?
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Allie

Quote from: lara538 on December 24, 2012, 05:38:37 PM
Btw the chances arent that low. I got ice mini +4 and s ef(on my alt) after u said they patched it and my friend also got ds E body,also asked to ppl that got junk like me on low two +0 parts.
Maybe we both are just a LOT LUCKY?

after i said i patched it, it was still bugged for an additional 2-3 hours. But, I knew people would stop farming it if I publicly said they won't get rares anymore.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-