June 26, 2024, 09:46:38 AMLatest Member: CharlesBidly
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestion for future PvP Events

Suggestion for future PvP Events

Started by Cooky, December 24, 2012, 03:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

The whole concept of needing to kill certain people is just a joke

everyone just trades kills for kills

even staff

Selene claims she has 'helped' 100 people get kills today

How many of them do you think actually dropped her hp to zero or knocked her off the edge while she was trying to fight back?

I will take a wild guess and say less then 5%

The challenge becomes contacting staff and getting them to let you kill them, instead of actually defeating them in pvp.

The reason I said 'and the Halloween Event' is because it was the same deal then with the whole Oracles thing. That was even worse though because People would literally SELL kills.

So.. Admins.. please do not make a PvP event again like this or the Halloween Event because its just a disgrace

If for some reason people do not believe me.. take a look at the pvp rooms at the moment:

People trading kills back and forth

This PvP event isnt fun its just busy work. The prizes better be shit because 95% of all people who will manage to complete the PvP achievements havent really earned a damn thing.

If this is supposed to increase PvP activity I can assure you its not going to work just like the Halloween Event. People taking turns letting eachother knock them off the edge is not going to make anyone want to PvP more. Got all your kills for the event? Resume life as normal. No one is going to suddenly get excited to PvP just from taking turns dying.

My suggestion would be to keep this type of PvP event out of the game because it just makes it look bad and I dont think any more then 5% of people 'enjoy' it. Come up with something different to make more people play PvP or just accept the fact its never going to get that popular.

Xx Itz Ian

wasn't this topic deleted like 2 minutes ago?
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rossbach

December 24, 2012, 03:06:39 PM #2 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 03:07:30 PM by Rossbach
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 24, 2012, 03:06:08 PM
wasn't this topic deleted like 2 minutes ago?
Cooky moved it to this section.  ::)

/As for people who want to say stuff about stop complaining cooky, bla bla bla, don't, it just creates drama.

Omnomnom eating toast.

MagicXR

December 24, 2012, 03:09:07 PM #3 Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 03:10:52 PM by MagicXR
I'm just saying to like be thankful we actually have an event. Even if people are doing shit like that

I wasn't here but wasn't the Valentines event like this? Like people "boosting"

Cooky

Quote from: MagicXR on December 24, 2012, 03:09:07 PM
I'm just saying to like be thankful we actually have an event. Even if people are doing shit like that

I wasn't here but wasn't the Valentines event like this? Like people "boosting"
why is it when people try to help improve something that people think they arent thankful

if I wasnt thankful I wouldnt give a damn about this event and would care less about trying to make future events better

Toast

That's why I don't let people to just kill me.

Cooky

Allie

Killing an admin will be a pain. I've done at least 15-20 ffas, publicly, with people as good as flare/ninja even, and I've lost twice. Only twice.

sasuke6548

MagicXR

Rossbach

Quote from: Allie on December 24, 2012, 03:48:42 PM
Killing an admin will be a pain. I've done at least 15-20 ffas, publicly, with people as good as flare/ninja even, and I've lost twice. Only twice.

Give Ross his kill.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

ZxEnvyxZ

I partly with this.
So cooky, are you getting your kills legitly?

Nucleaon

Nuc doesn't have BC installed so Nuc doesn't care.

IGNs:
BC: Nuc | Kyura
GC: SaphireFlare

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-