June 15, 2024, 04:44:46 PMLatest Member: FirbageUSALP
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » New PvP tag? (remove bot stract)

New PvP tag? (remove bot stract)

Started by Frith, December 26, 2012, 03:31:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frith

December 26, 2012, 03:31:05 PM Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 04:31:57 PM by Frith
a new pvp tag removing bot stract use basically what this does or should do is it ignores each players bot stract levels so making the game even/fair for players who dont have any

theres been too many times where ive hit a player twice as much as theyve hit me but they have stupid amounts of bs i still loose with them on half to even green health

please take this into consideration

Frith

Bump, perhaps add this to the {op} tag?  :)

medchiller

I get what your saying but I have to agree with Nanak it's not simple getting Bot Stract. As you said it might fit with the {op} tag but still.

spiderstar

He's not saying that bot stract shouldn't be dropped..

He's saying that in the {op} tag the usage of bot stract should be included since it adds a lot of health making the game unfair for those players w/o a lot of bot stract.

+1 if possible.

mic99

medchiller

I understood what he was saying, I was saying that it would only be fair if it was in a tag like {op}. +1

spiderstar

Quote from: medchiller on February 02, 2013, 05:27:53 PM
I understood what he was saying, I was saying that it would only be fair if it was in a tag like {op}. +1

Quote from: Frith on February 02, 2013, 04:32:26 PM
Bump, perhaps add this to the {op} tag?  :)

Also my post was mainly directed at Laxus but I forgot the quote so..... my bad.

Yz

-1, you guys don't understand that only a nub would use bot stract if he/she has enough to get a large bonus from it. i had 2mil, enabled it, left it on for about 15 games and had maybe 50k left.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-