April 30, 2024, 07:43:59 PMLatest Member: loliman
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » In my opinion its very sad how Mod Nik handled

In my opinion its very sad how Mod Nik handled

Started by Ramk1ng, December 28, 2012, 08:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramk1ng

December 28, 2012, 08:43:54 AM Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:33:37 AM by Ramk1ng
I am very dissapointed that a mod misbehaves like this, i fairly as it is killed him, altough i have to say i WAS using upper II.
But The mod and i pvped each other, i killed him with enough hp left and hes dead, but he lagged stuck on ground unfortunatly. He said he didnt thougt i was worth giving me his kill and decided to just leave room with @exit wich resultated of me still being in-game but without the earned mod kill.

I still would like to get his kill, since i noticed i just need 1 more mod kill, or atleast a kill of a other mod/fm and if not possible today i still get award for it.

Im not sure if this is a good screenshot, please reply if u cant see the screenshot

Frith

if this screen shot is real this is discraceful and immature way for a staff member to act  :-\

Allie

Ramk1ng

Quote from: Frith on December 28, 2012, 08:48:20 AM
if this screen shot is real this is discraceful and immature way for a staff member to act  :-\

this screenshot is as real as it gets, and i am aswell was very surprised how the mod reacted, Mod Nik went even few times mad at me for me asking questions because he said i was *testing* him. I only didnt know where bot-stract was use for? still dont know actually

NeoKiller

You don't deserve the kill for the only reason that you used upper II.

boutcheetahz

(click to show/hide)

Mod Nik quitted for you.
Quote from: NeoKiller on December 28, 2012, 09:39:34 AM
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Ramk1ng

Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 28, 2012, 09:46:31 AM
(click to show/hide)

Mod Nik quitted for you.

I give u partly right in this, it was definetly unfair of me to use upper II even i barely used it but yet, its not forbidden to use it. And in my opinion Nik's reaction was 100% wrong.

And Boutcheetaz, the only moment i will use II is when i accidently just came from sectoring and forgot to un equip, but because i needed 1 more mod kill desperatly, i know i probably could compeat vs NIK but to make victorie sure i used II and as i said, it was wrong of me to do that, but the reaction that NIk gave was wrong aswell

Cooky

this event is hard enough as it is for low level players or people who just suck at pvp like me, its even harder when a mod does something really cheap like that to avoid surrendering a kill

i think it is indeed very sad how he handled it

loewe98

Just let them rematch , i mean c'mon howmany players are using II in pvp ? Alot , and it happends that players use it by accident like  Ramk1ng did but most off the players just use them . I think a rematch would be fair .

Ramk1ng

Quote from: loewe98 on December 28, 2012, 09:55:41 AM
Just let them rematch , i mean c'mon howmany players are using II in pvp ? Alot , and it happends that players use it by accident like  Ramk1ng did but most off the players just use them . I think a rematch would be fair .

I would be up for a rematch without II skills and just normal fair fight? dont know if Nik wants to rematch me, maybe still mad or afraid.

lara538

December 28, 2012, 10:10:44 AM #11 Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 10:55:26 AM by lara538
Quote from: Ramk1ng on December 28, 2012, 10:02:03 AM

I would be up for a rematch without II skills and just normal fair fight? dont know if Nik wants to rematch me, maybe still mad or afraid.

After this Mod Nik didnt say that he wasnt going to have a rematch with u. And also ramk1ng, wasnt an accident, u said clearly in the room that u were using II cuz its the "only way" to beat Nik not by accident, so i think u dont want that desperately to a rematch without II.
And u know it was unfair, if ppl beated him without II why u have the right to beat him with II, players are killing mods with I its clearly unfair u defeat mods with II so i dont think what he did was immature or wrong,wait, isnt what ram did immature and wrong maybe???
And even if u dont have the right of a rematch u broke the rule of dont use II.(idk if nik is letting or not u have a rematch)
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Ramk1ng

Quote from: lara538 on December 28, 2012, 10:10:44 AM
Quote from: Ramk1ng on December 28, 2012, 10:02:03 AM

After this Mod Nik didnt say that he wasnt going to have a rematch with u.And also ramk1ng, wasnt an accident, u said clearly in the room that u were using II cuz its the "only way" to beat Nik not by accident, so i think u arent that desperate to a rematch without II.
And u know it was unfair, if ppl beated him without II why u have the right to beat him with II, players are killing mods with I its clearly unfair u beat mods with II so i dont think what he did was immature or wrong,wait, isnt what ram did immature and wrong maybe???
And even if u dont have the right of a rematch its not wrong cuz mods can put rules in mod fights if they want and if that so u broke one of them and so banned from a mod fight vs nik if he decided to do it(cuz idk if yes or no)

first of 1 thing, please use , and . i barely could read it, second of its right Leowe was wrong with saying that it was on purpose yes and if u want me to answer more of what u said please type again because im sorry i cant read that.

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Ramk1ng on December 28, 2012, 09:50:41 AM
Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 28, 2012, 09:46:31 AM
(click to show/hide)

Mod Nik quitted for you.

I give u partly right in this, it was definetly unfair of me to use upper II even i barely used it but yet, its not forbidden to use it. And in my opinion Nik's reaction was 100% wrong.

And Boutcheetaz, the only moment i will use II is when i accidently just came from sectoring and forgot to un equip, but because i needed 1 more mod kill desperatly, i know i probably could compeat vs NIK but to make victorie sure i used II and as i said, it was wrong of me to do that, but the reaction that NIk gave was wrong aswell
I know what you mean, I also had a Rush II once on a PvP match, I didn't notice it quick so I quit the room as soon as I knew it and I unequipped it 'coz it wasn't fair. And after that I barely make half an HP O.o

You could've done what I did but what's done cannot be undone, you might as well have a rematch after saying sorry?
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

lara538

Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-