May 01, 2024, 04:20:56 PMLatest Member: brusej1005
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » About Revo's ban don't enter if not interested (big paragraph)

About Revo's ban don't enter if not interested (big paragraph)

Started by frog, January 02, 2013, 03:19:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

nourr993

wow u suck my averrage is 13.57 can't u kill the bubbles (sometimes i also kill some codes cuz of the glitch)
Server   :High   / Low
Name   :Morocco   / Morocco
Level   :221   / 160

Quote from: Dewo on September 20, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
Worst Thread Maker: nourr993

nourr993

and wow too many grammar rapists
btw
â–¼WALKING RABBIT

Rossbach

Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 03, 2013, 08:45:03 AM
Quote from: frog on January 02, 2013, 04:27:34 PM
Quote from: Delta on January 02, 2013, 04:18:18 PM
Well i can believe you but you are still banned becouse of admin favor.
You got once scammed and you got your 1bill back becouse you asked santa, or else you would quit the game.
So you'r still banned.
well i got my 1b back cuz i hade a special case that i sold like 10 rares in that time so its not considered as admin favor

Quote from: Frith on January 02, 2013, 04:19:12 PM
they wouldnt have perma banned you unless they were 100% sure it was the right thing to do  :-\
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on January 02, 2013, 04:16:13 PM
Im really sorry but i don't believe you.

if you guys think i hack then what are those?????

67 kills for each death on {h}???? gg

and when i get 11 kills per game i'm a hacker??? gg as well

105 kills per die???? this is a very gg

now to the best player in the world 315 kills per die! he is AWSOME! isn't he?

any one even tried to see my average per game??? 11 kills isn't that much , don't you think so!! & if whoever used my account to hack he didn't even change my kills rate! did he?!!!!! then tell me how exactly did that happen! plz?

I explain why it is wrong, 105 kills, these are from survival lvl 1, if you don't believe me ask that user, same for the other high numbers like 315, survival rankings don't show per game, it's the average kills over all the games you played.

Now i will explain why your kd didn't went up, it's very simple, you where not hacked.

You go and try to average 315 kills per death for 20k kills, on lv 219 hard mode.

Only way that is possible if your not Ross is to;

1. Hack

2. Abuse HP glitch back in the past

3. Kill a few mobs then go hide in a glitch until the time runs out, thus it counts as you did not die that round.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

frog

about who say that the guy with 315 kills is from level 1 survival did you even check before you say this?????

Selene

frog

frog

Quote from: MagicXR on January 03, 2013, 08:48:00 PM
Quote from: frog on January 03, 2013, 08:47:33 PM
lol do i care?
Yes
nah actually i don't cuz now or some other time they will know that i was right and as i said before and i still insist i'm the good guy and the bad guy is still free as a bird!

Yz

i heard u were joining up with egyptian now that ur banned. ur a bad guy
DISCORD killyzkill

frog

LOL did you even hear about what i said to zero / nik ???? feel free to pm for further info tricky cuz i can't talk freely here

nourr993

spam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spamspam spam spam spam

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-