June 02, 2024, 06:33:20 AMLatest Member: Ethanfath
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Easy Suggestion

Easy Suggestion

Started by boutcheetahz, December 29, 2012, 11:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boutcheetahz

Someone says he hacks, he can, and did. He gets banned.
Someone says he hacks, he can't, and didn't. *Whatever your reaction is*. Now he says it again, he can't, he didn't. *Whatever your reaction is*.

What if it was like this, if he says he hacks, and it's just fake, warn him.
If he does it again, do something worse.

Whatever you want just giving you the idea that faking hacks is annoying. Make it a rule or so. -_-

Was it suggested already?  ???
IGN(High): HateDark
IGN(Low): LoveLight

Cooky

faking hacks is only annoying to those who get caught buying the fake hacks

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Cooky on December 29, 2012, 11:27:51 AM
I mean faking that you can hack, when you just make a random room then boom. It's not annoying in my part but I don't like when someone reports then they get ignored coz they didn't play a game. If they did, they could be accused for hack leeching and that's not cool.

just doing this fast so idk if im wrong kthx for reading

spiderstar

Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 29, 2012, 11:33:35 AM
I mean faking that you can hack, when you just make a random room then boom. It's not annoying in my part but I don't like when someone reports then they get ignored coz they didn't play a game. If they did, they could be accused for hack leeching and that's not cool.

You actually need viable proof that the person is hacking.  For example, the points screen showing the hacker with the most kills/points. 
You can't actually report a level 1 in a room with the level 239 screen, it just doesn't prove anything.

boutcheetahz

Quote from: spiderstar on December 29, 2012, 11:35:41 AM
Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 29, 2012, 11:33:35 AM

You actually need viable proof that the person is hacking.  For example, the points screen showing the hacker with the most kills/points. 
You can't actually report a level 1 in a room with the level 239 screen, it just doesn't prove anything.
That's why you make a new rule. And you know that it's pointless for a lvl 1 to choose lvl 239 map and says he will hack unless he will hack. And if he doesn't hack then he's just faking it. That's not good to do, coz tha staff will go here, then go there, then just to know they won't get anything. But if it doesn't matter to you then I'm fine with it rly. Just saying.

Xx Itz Ian

I don't see the point in the suggestion.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

zomniethe4

I see the point. Sort of like how because of the shooting in Connecticut people have mad gun threats in our school causing us to have to go through multiple drills and increase security on campus. The days that were suppose to have the threat happen, nothing happened.

Zom

Cooky

boutcheetahz

December 30, 2012, 01:46:21 AM #8 Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 01:47:52 AM by boutcheetahz
Quote from: Xx Itz Ian on December 29, 2012, 08:04:57 PM
I don't see the point in the suggestion.
It's like faking there's a bomb, all people and the police will see it. And to just know it was fake.
But I don't really care just saying. It doesn't benefit me anyway. If it's pointless for you, or me, it might just help other people.

123bomb123

if anyone actually gets mad over someone kidding about hacking then they probably get trolled. a lot.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Toast

No, because here's a real life example

I can say I smoke weed (I don't) and not get arrested for it, because I'm not smoking weed. It's not illegal (atleast here) to say that you smoke weed, it's illegal to take weed.

It relates to this because just because someone says they hack doesn't mean they should get punished for it. Hacking is against the rules, saying they hack isn't.

boutcheetahz

Quote from: Toast on December 30, 2012, 11:14:06 AM
No, because here's a real life example

I can say I smoke weed (I don't) and not get arrested for it, because I'm not smoking weed. It's not illegal (atleast here) to say that you smoke weed, it's illegal to take weed.

It relates to this because just because someone says they hack doesn't mean they should get punished for it. Hacking is against the rules, saying they hack isn't.
Why would you say you smoke weed when you don't(you don't)? It's kind of pointless. If you say you smoke, and you smoke, it's true. If you say you smoke, and you don't smoke, you're lying. And why would you do that? Just to fool someone.

You could do it whole day, saying you hack but you don't. At least a warning would be good enough. And I know saying that you hack isn't against the rules, so I suggested in the first place to make one. You could warn those who say they hack but they don't, without putting it in the rules(but it would be unfair if it wasn't in the rules as they didn't know it).

123bomb123

saying u hack to mods/admin isnt a big deal cause they can check logs or differentiate whether its a lie or not (staff arent that dumb). if u called 911 saying you killed someone when u didnt, then you get punished cause its a big deal and more effort has to be done. maybe if the player just repeats 'i hax' to a mod, alot then ok but thats harrasment and possible spam.

u dont get tosts analogy do u.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

boutcheetahz

Quote from: 123bomb123 on December 30, 2012, 02:08:37 PM
saying u hack to mods/admin isnt a big deal cause they can check logs or differentiate whether its a lie or not (staff arent that dumb). if u called 911 saying you killed someone when u didnt, then you get punished cause its a big deal and more effort has to be done. maybe if the player just repeats 'i hax' to a mod, alot then ok but thats harrasment and possible spam.

u dont get tosts analogy do u.
Quote from: boutcheetahz on December 30, 2012, 01:46:21 AM
But I don't really care just saying. It doesn't benefit me anyway. If it's pointless for you, or me, it might just help other people.
It's their loss not mine, so whatever is gonna happen with this suggestion idc. Thanks for hearing me out anyway.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-