June 03, 2024, 04:58:53 AMLatest Member: FrankStu47
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » Bot freezes while playing

Bot freezes while playing

Started by Darkmykal, November 03, 2010, 12:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmykal

On Camp Invasion whenever I'm killing the boss my character freezes in place with its arms extended like I just got hit and the boss stops moving. It only happens when my characters body touches the boss. It's happened like 3 times, but it doesn't happen every time.

Darkmykal

FML it just happened again but on a regular enemy. I was transformed and as it went to transform back an enemy touched me and I froze.

Styx

your bot is slightly retarded then O.o.

Santa

I've honestly never heard of this nor seen it before. Please download team viewer 5 'www.teamviewer.com', and pm me the id/pass ;)

~RedEyes.

Darkmykal

It doesn't happen that much anymore. It will happen randomly but I just use the rush skill so I can get out of being frozen. lol

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: Darkmykal on November 04, 2010, 04:32:39 PM
It doesn't happen that much anymore. It will happen randomly but I just use the rush skill so I can get out of being frozen. lol

I see what you mean, like if you rush into a virus(as in monster), you would get stuck in the middle of the boss?

Darkmykal

It happens to anything [Boss or normal] really. If you run directly in to them you'll get stuck sometimes. It sticks for just a second when I knock them down and run into them, but I haven't gotten stuck permanently since those first couple of times.

Darkmykal

Lol I have no idea why it happens. It gets irritating sometimes.

Santa

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-