May 23, 2024, 09:53:50 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » About Membership.

About Membership.

Started by Misa, November 03, 2010, 10:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Misa

If i purchase membership, and if i decide to delete my bot, when i create a new one, will i still have membership? And if i delete bots several times, will i still have membership?

Santa

Yes. Once you purchase membership on any account, the account will have membership until you cancel membership.

~RedEyes.

Misa

Wow, thanks. I doubt anyone would wanna cancel membership though. ^^

Bingham

Quote from: Misa on November 03, 2010, 11:08:13 PM
Wow, thanks. I doubt anyone would wanna cancel membership though. ^^
If you left? Lol.
Hi :D

eco999

Anyway why would you delete your bot?

Bingham

New Name?
Didnt Like The Bot?
Wanted A New Start?

Why Not?
Hi :D

Misa

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Misa

November 04, 2010, 11:10:54 PM #8 Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:23:51 PM by Misa
Oh yeah, and one more thing, let's say i buy one month membership, and i level up to 200. Once it expires, will my level go back to 150?

Edit: Okay, i have just purchased one month membership, but i noticed it said 'recurring', so does that mean after every month, it will automatically deduct 5.50 usd from my account? If so, i would like to cancel my one-month subscription once the duration of my one month membership ends, as i want to purchase a lifetime one after that. Please remember to cancel my subscription after it ends, as i do not want to have 5.50 usd deducted.

Gramps

You can cancel the payment yourself so it doesn't keep coming out of your account ;)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Misa

Gramps

In paypal. I've never cancelled a payment persoanlly but i know it's easy. If i get time i will take a look for you ;)

Misa

Thanks. I appreciate your efforts.

Gramps

November 06, 2010, 09:20:21 AM #13 Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 09:21:59 AM by Gramps
Get to your payments screen, it should look like this(w/o the edits)

Santa

Hey, no worries if you cannot find the button, just let me know and I will cancel it for you :).

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-