April 30, 2024, 01:20:46 PMLatest Member: JamesSlats
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » A friendly request

A friendly request

Started by Thornz, April 16, 2013, 08:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

After what CyberLord did to us, ANARCHY is pretty much dead. I'm trying my best to find active members, but it's really super hard. If anybody finds any active players (they can be any level. I don't care at this point), can you please direct them to apply to ANARCHY?  I really want to bring us back to our former status as one of the highest ranking guilds, but I can't do that with only 2 active guild members...

Our guild has the exp buff...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Purple

I was gonna get on now but it seems that bc is deciding to crash on start... When I can get on i'll look for members.

^**** im special xd

Thornz

Quote from: Purple on April 16, 2013, 08:36:42 PM
I was gonna get on now but it seems that bc is deciding to crash on start... When I can get on i'll look for members.
Thx. You're a co, so you can add them as soon as you find them :)

Not pants

MightyPotato

Well... I applied to the guild in game and im kinda new, so hopefully you will accept me in. As i said , i am new to this game and as soon as i started at level 1 i was seeing Anarchy Guild members everywhere and they were all epic and awesome, i just cant let you guys fail or delete the guild because of no members! This is just a reminder for you to check out the guild because i applied :P

Oh and BTW, This is my first forum post :P so yeah im pretty new.
IGN: MightyPotato - Level: [146] - [Like a boss] And going up

Thornz

I'll accept you as soon as I log. Unless purple logs and accepts you first ;)

And I'm glad that you thought we were epic :)  we were pretty awesome, before the "incident"  :/

Not pants

Yz

top 5 is "one of the highest ranking guilds" you barely fell short, and cyberlord fails to realize that. you're only a month or so old, don't get ahead of yourself.. recovery will be easy
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Quote from: Yz on April 17, 2013, 03:19:24 AM
top 5 is "one of the highest ranking guilds" you barely fell short, and cyberlord fails to realize that. you're only a month or so old, don't get ahead of yourself.. recovery will be easy

I think top 10 woulda still been a pretty nice achievement. J/s...

Not pants

Yz

it's one that any group of grinders grinder could achieve solo in a game where only 4ish guilds are actually active.
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Quote from: Yz on April 17, 2013, 03:41:57 AM
it's one that any grinder could achieve solo in a game where only 4ish guilds are actually active.

Stop raining on my total downer parade....

xD

Not pants

Yz

i'm pretty much saying to stop being a downer about it because it'll be easy to gain it back.
DISCORD killyzkill

Thornz

Quote from: Yz on April 17, 2013, 03:43:19 AM
i'm pretty much saying to stop being a downer about it because it'll be easy to gain it back.

But...but....I wanted to mope some more :/

Not pants

MightyPotato

IGN: MightyPotato - Level: [146] - [Like a boss] And going up

Frith

What happened with cyberlord? also gl man!

Thornz

Quote from: Frith on April 17, 2013, 03:19:40 PM
What happened with cyberlord? also gl man!

CyberLord WAS my co lead, and he threw a fit and kicked the entire guild...

Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-