May 29, 2024, 08:39:44 AMLatest Member: HelenRurse
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » OMG i got hacked

OMG i got hacked

Started by roy0322, January 19, 2013, 12:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roy0322

GMs Admins.. I need help.. I was last on at january 17th 9am on the morning i had to go out to do my work and when i comeback to BC on January 19th around 9pm, i found my jackhead and halloween set is gone.. please help me toi spend my real money to buy them but i got hacked..please help me ,

medchiller

Seems like there's a trend going on....Strange.....

tanatoss121

why is so much people in BC getting hacked..
Neon / Meto / NoblessLord

spiderstar

Quote from: tanatoss121 on January 19, 2013, 12:46:54 AM

I honestly think it's just people taking advantage of this new rule removal. 

tanatoss121

Quote from: spiderstar on January 19, 2013, 12:51:06 AM

Well but i dont think all those people are talking about the removal of the rule. It could be someone keeps hacking peoples account though.

roy0322

no im not trying to take advantage of the removal of the rule+ my accounts password stays still but only my items are gone gm can you please help me??

tanatoss121

Quote from: roy0322 on January 19, 2013, 01:03:36 AM

no im not trying to take advantage of the removal of the rule+ my accounts password stays still but only my items are gone gm can you please help me??
Think you will have to PM any admins

DarkShadow89

January 19, 2013, 05:56:38 AM #7 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 05:59:03 AM by DarkShadow89
I think for the sake of the possibilities of this being a result of the new rule that repeals account sharing, you guys should add that rule back.

Just cause it would make it easier for Admins to not be responsible for lost items, especially if you bought the items.

Does Santa have to verify you paid for the items?

Cause I can say my shit got stolen too xD

But honestly, maybe adding the rule back might save Admin's asses a little more?
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

lara538

If u really got hacked the first thing to do is change ur password cuz according to u he didnt change, so he no longer have acess to ur acc.
And also this can be a newbie that saw that -ArticPuzzle- got his stuff back, and is trying to lie that had stuff to "get it back" but if its a fake report u wont get the stuff u didnt have, admins ARENT stupid.U said u paid real money, so zc, they can check if u really bought it.
If im wrong about this being a fake report(cuz ofc im not 100% sure), no need to worry u will very probably get ur items back i think.
And also if this is a real report hope u do what i said first.
Im not afirming im supposing.
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

asd3840

Quote from: lara538 on January 19, 2013, 10:36:25 AM
If u really got hacked the first thing to do is change ur password cuz according to u he didnt change, so he no longer have acess to ur acc.
And also this can be a newbie that saw that -ArticPuzzle- got his stuff back, and is trying to lie that had stuff to "get it back" but if its a fake report u wont get the stuff u didnt have, admins ARENT stupid.U said u paid real money, so zc, they can check if u really bought it.
If im wrong about this being a fake report(cuz ofc im not 100% sure), no need to worry u will very probably get ur items back i think.
And also if this is a real report hope u do what i said first.
Im not afirming im supposing.
Wat do you mean Max..u mean I lied?

ZeroUH

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on January 19, 2013, 05:56:38 AM
I think for the sake of the possibilities of this being a result of the new rule that repeals account sharing, you guys should add that rule back.
Just cause it would make it easier for Admins to not be responsible for lost items, especially if you bought the items.

The admins already said their "positions" about these cases.

Quote from: Yz on January 07, 2013, 10:56:20 AM
-If you buy an account and you are scammed, you will not be refunded. The scammer will still be banned for violating rule #2 (no scamming).
-If you are sharing accounts with somebody and they get the account banned, it's the account owners responsibility.
-No sharing accounts with special priveleges (@staff)
-You have to take care of your own account. If someone steals your account then we can't help you.

lara538

January 19, 2013, 12:05:40 PM #11 Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 12:06:24 PM by lara538
He already recovered his acc, he made 2 accs and 2 topics i think.
And arctic puzzle i didnt know it was u, i was thinking it could be a guy that saw that u got ur stuff back and was lieing.
Was a misunderstanding.
Already played with u and ik u have good stuff, ik u werent lieing i just didnt know it was u too.
2 bad things: I dont write english properly, and u dont read english properly= misunderstanding maybe :P
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-