see you hidden ;)
have a nice year, and good bye ;D
we're gonna miss you,... :O

(can some one pm the msn :P)
nice to have it, so she/he tells how it goes :D
<br />

thegtabot

Quote from: HiddenCamera on November 05, 2010, 12:44:48 AM
Idk if this should be anywhere else so..yeah.  I'm generally talking of my leaving o.o.  I'm leaving for England tomorrow to meet up with family/catch up on a whole bunch of stuff.  When my dad told me I thought it'd be just a visit  - 2-3months max but it turns out to be a year.  =]  Just letting everyone know so no one wonders where I am and rages or hates me..I'll try to get on.  .-.

Baii!

Why can't you just download and play while there???

GavinGill

Quote from: thegtabot on November 07, 2010, 08:45:52 PM

Why can't you just download and play while there???

Quote from: HiddenCamera on November 05, 2010, 12:44:48 AM
I'll try to get on.  .-.

Have fun in England.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

HiddenCamera

Thanks everyone.  Back, though.  Flight was canceled due to some stupid difficulties and minor accidents that apparently couldn't have been avoided cause' they had a worker with an attitude who also refused to help those with too much luggage cause' he was having a bad day.  On the way to the airport, we got stuck three times due to a serious crash, a brawl, and a road block.  When we finally got to the airport, the line was massive and the tension was up - lots of pushing, cursing, etc.  Finally up in the front of the line, they scanned my brother and the thing kept beeping repeatedly, though he had nothing on him.  Same happened with me.  We ended up missing the first flight we signed for, the second flight was hours later so we waited for that one.  It was then canceled due to problems with the engine.  So just letters/phone for now.  I'm not happy.

Thanks to LiquidChaos^

Styx

Wow bad luck. That sucks.  :(.

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: HiddenCamera on November 10, 2010, 10:45:27 PM
Thanks everyone.  Back, though.  Flight was canceled due to some stupid difficulties and minor accidents that apparently couldn't have been avoided cause' they had a worker with an attitude who also refused to help those with too much luggage cause' he was having a bad day.  On the way to the airport, we got stuck three times due to a serious crash, a brawl, and a road block.  When we finally got to the airport, the line was massive and the tension was up - lots of pushing, cursing, etc.  Finally up in the front of the line, they scanned my brother and the thing kept beeping repeatedly, though he had nothing on him.  Same happened with me.  We ended up missing the first flight we signed for, the second flight was hours later so we waited for that one.  It was then canceled due to problems with the engine.  So just letters/phone for now.  I'm not happy.

One of the reasons I don't like traveling to other provinces/countries.

Allie

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on November 11, 2010, 12:54:10 AM

One of the reasons I don't like traveling to other provinces/countries.

Try taking a car!
You can take a car across the US/Canada border.

Yz

Quote from: eco999 on November 12, 2010, 02:12:13 PM
DDDDDDOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTT LLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

ugh. ::)
DISCORD killyzkill

Yz

this is an old thread.

if you kne whow to read you'd realize shes back and some shit happened with her plane
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-