May 23, 2024, 07:27:48 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Payment Options

Payment Options

Started by medchiller, January 24, 2013, 02:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

*Cough* Ulitimate *Cough* game *Cough* card *Cough* Sorry horrible cold. Ulitimate game card is a better alternitive becuase anyone can get one available in many countries won't have to produce cards your self. Only one problem with it you have to pay a small amout. And OG I can see where you are coming from but If I recall you have a credit card yourself? Yes and I agree with sas most of BC's community are teens and it is difficult for teens to get credit cards.

mattps3

Actually no I don't I rely on monthly payments from my guardians paypal. I am only a teen and thats why I would like mobile membership.

IGN: -OG Rebel-
Level: 221
Guild:

Selene

Boutcheetah isn't big enough to have Ultimate Game Card.

medchiller

Quote from: Selene on January 24, 2013, 03:33:57 PM
Are you saying this because it can't be affored or becuase the company is too small?

sasuke6548

Quote from: medchiller on January 24, 2013, 08:45:47 PM
Are you saying this because it can't be affored or becuase the company is too small?
Both lol

Selene

I'm pretty certain that Zylon Gaming can afford it, however the company would lose money as there is not many people who know about Boutcheetah.

MagicXR

Quote from: Selene on January 24, 2013, 09:08:45 PM
I'm pretty certain that Zylon Gaming can afford it, however the company would lose money as there is not many people who know about Boutcheetah.

Isn't it possible that it could turn out to be an advertisement for people to come play?

Selene

Quote from: MagicXR on January 24, 2013, 09:13:29 PM
Quote from: Selene on January 24, 2013, 09:08:45 PM

Isn't it possible that it could turn out to be an advertisement for people to come play?
There's other ways to advertise without having the risk factor. 

medchiller

I see, I see but the whole point of me making this topic was because a lot of peoples cards don't work with BC and I was just asking if they could look into how to fix it (requiring CVV, or straight Credit card). Just thought I'd remind everyone.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-