May 29, 2024, 08:45:56 AMLatest Member: HelenRurse
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » A permanent block head

A permanent block head

Started by Frith, January 24, 2013, 05:08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frith

If your reading this and you have one and are considering selling it, please pm me as i will offer basically everything i have to get one, i would not like to discuss the offer on this thread so if you could contact me either on here or in game (ign:v2) i would much appereciate it  :D

( the offer is mostly rare items )

ilovemoney

Quote from: Frith on January 24, 2013, 05:08:48 AM
If your reading this and you have one and are considering selling it, please pm me as i will offer basically everything i have to get one, i would not like to discuss the offer on this thread so if you could contact me either on here or in game (ign:v2) i would much appereciate it  :D

I'll pay 1billion gigas. :)
#1 Marketplace Seller
Best Mercher/Seller in This GAME #FACT

Yz

Quote from: ilovemoney on January 24, 2013, 07:07:03 AM

he buying, not selling
DISCORD killyzkill

Frith

If your reading this and you have one and are considering selling it, please pm me as i will offer basically everything i have to get one, i would not like to discuss the offer on this thread so if you could contact me either on here or in game (ign:v2) i would much appereciate it  :D

i couldnt buy one for 1.5, good luck with 1 D:

Madprox

Quote from: Frith on January 24, 2013, 06:55:40 PM
If your reading this and you have one and are considering selling it, please pm me as i will offer basically everything i have to get one, i would not like to discuss the offer on this thread so if you could contact me either on here or in game (ign:v2) i would much appereciate it  :D

i couldnt buy one for 1.5, good luck with 1 D:

sold mine for 1.8b gigas, denied an offer of 2.7b in rares, cause i preferred gigas.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-