May 23, 2024, 09:42:08 PMLatest Member: Ckilagotub
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » In-game Lobby Chat

In-game Lobby Chat

Started by medchiller, January 28, 2013, 02:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

So my idea is that when you're in a game or anywhere the lobby chat will be there. What I mean this is there would be maybe another window or just even an add on to the client. It would be toggle-able from the launcher (settings) and it would not only help out players trying to sell stuff and things like that it would also help out the Mods, GMs and Admins by them being able to see what's going on when they're PvPing BvBing and sectoring. This may cause lag so might not be the best idea for PvP. MedChill

mattps3

There used to be the Web Client for that sort of thing, but I have no idea why the admins took it down   :(

IGN: -OG Rebel-
Level: 221
Guild:

Cooky

wow thats so strange I thought of this same exact idea today

only reason I didnt suggest it is because I figured it wasnt possible

Archfiend

Or how about an in-game automatic translation off some sort, like you set your preferred language within settings and then anything that is said no matter what language it's typed in will come up in that preferred language (also a disable button for those whom which find this is a stupid idea ^.^
IGN: Archfiend       Guild: Legend.

medchiller

Quote from: Archfiend on January 28, 2013, 09:21:58 PM
Or how about an in-game automatic translation off some sort, like you set your preferred language within settings and then anything that is said no matter what language it's typed in will come up in that preferred language (also a disable button for those whom which find this is a stupid idea ^.^
Although A lovely Idea would be very difficult to make and wouldn't be accurate because most people don't spell properly

123bomb123

Pretty sure they wanted to do this with a dedicated chat that would log convos. People got mad (ross), they didn't do it.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-