April 25, 2024, 02:25:33 PMLatest Member: duc20031997
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Why Was Revo/Frog Unbanned

Why Was Revo/Frog Unbanned

Started by 123bomb123, January 28, 2013, 05:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

Quote from: Santa on January 28, 2013, 08:01:30 PM
tbh I only unbanned you because you helped me.  I never said the other staff would agree with me unbanning you.  That's your own fault for not asking me.

Santa you should sell me his pink trilicor and brown byte-blaster set ill pay a ton of gigas  :P

medchiller

I can't disagree with Santa, but the hacking part I don't believe he did. He was basically PvPing the whole time.

zomniethe4

Zom

Santa

dont worry frog, i'm sure the staff will eventually let you be unbanned if you legitimately show you are sorry for hacking.  Just play on another account for awhile.

Madprox

Pink Trilicor like Gramps' set?

I'll buy that :)

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

frog

Quote from: medchiller on January 28, 2013, 08:10:39 PM
I can't disagree with Santa, but the hacking part I don't believe he did. He was basically PvPing the whole time.
sadly they know i didn't hack but they mean the 1st time so i basically got trolled :S
Quote from: Santa on January 28, 2013, 08:11:50 PM
dont worry frog, i'm sure the staff will eventually let you be unbanned if you legitimately show you are sorry for hacking.  Just play on another account for awhile.
thank you for your support but i'm disappointed :S they could have left me and monitor me as they said they could have kept an eye on me as allie & tricky & cooky & selene said! , and i would have proven that i will no longer hack! , idk why did they do this actually!
Quote from: Madprox on January 28, 2013, 08:14:39 PM
Pink Trilicor like Gramps' set?
Quote from: Cooky on January 28, 2013, 08:06:19 PM
Quote from: Santa on January 28, 2013, 08:01:30 PM
tbh I only unbanned you because you helped me.  I never said the other staff would agree with me unbanning you.  That's your own fault for not asking me.

Santa you should sell me his pink trilicor and brown byte-blaster set ill pay a ton of gigas  :P
I'll buy that :)
no one will touch my thingys

zomniethe4

Everyone is sorry for hacking...
That's what getting banned makes you feel.

Zom

Dillh

didn't most of us hack bots acclaim anyways !
PT Dillh (Steveroseik-) | Guild : Prestige | Lvl : 270 |

frog

Quote from: zomniethe4 on January 28, 2013, 08:19:21 PM
Everyone is sorry for hacking...
That's what getting banned makes you feel.
1.zom how many hacks did you even report?! in your entire play time?!
2.don't say at leaset i didn't hack , because i know i did something wrong and i regret it and i apologized for it and gave some helpful information and stoped its spreading so expect less hackers from now on
3.i didn't mention that i reported like 10-15 ways of hacking!!! (not bragging) but tell me if any hacker did report a single hack
(i admit i made a mistake but i promised i won't re-do it)
4.if i wasn't a good guy i wouldn't have done what i have already did

zomniethe4

I don't report hackers, its not my forte.
I don't hack because I'm not naive enough to do it. With every action there's a consequence.
If people got unbanned for saying sorry they hacked, rarely anyone would be banned.
I do not care about reporting hacks as well because I do not affiliate myself with such actions.
No one said your not a good guy. Your account should just be perm. banned for breaking a rule as if anyone else would be.

Zom

frog

sometimes there are always special cases or exceptions , you know for example Messi in barcelona if he misses a goal does the coach put him on the sub. deck all the season?! hell no because he knows he is a good player , same happened here , i got banned because i missed a goal (hacked) , should you put me on the deck for the whole season?! i guess not because you know i'm not that bad player! , i apologized to my coach (kenny and every body else) , and also helped my team to win the cup (stopped spreading the hacks). doesn't that good enough to make me play again?!

Santa

While you are correct that me and allie did indeed hack bots, we do not hack boutcheetah. theres a huge difference there.  :P

zomniethe4

No Revo, here's what its like. Let me try to use a soccer analogy for you.

You kicked someone in the face and got a red card (hacked)
You should be gone for the rest of the game.

Example of your example: Someone misses a goal (bad grammar)
What ever, we're not going to pull someone out for something as stupid as missing a goal because shit happens (not banned)

Zom

Santa

Quote from: zomniethe4 on January 28, 2013, 08:38:58 PM
No RUgly ***gy Waggie Dingle Berrys, here's what its like. Let me try to use a soccer analogy for you.

You kicked someone in the face and got a red card (hacked)
You should be gone for the rest of the game.

Example of your example: Someone misses a goal (bad grammar)
What ever, we're not going to pull someone out for something as stupid as missing a goal because shit happens (not banned)

Your analogy is confusing.  Try making one with sex and I may understand better.

zomniethe4

I would, but I feel that would be pushing it.
Evo censor?

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-