March 29, 2024, 12:58:43 PMLatest Member: GloriaImami
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » What is the best level to level up fast for a newbie

What is the best level to level up fast for a newbie

Started by J3R03N, November 07, 2010, 07:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolkaran100

join to good Guilds like Silence.Redemption and others or play with lv200

Banned for halo push pro.

Robocop7ant

why you say silence first? Redemtion is the best. xD

and the best lvl was 172, but exp was taked down, so idk
161 is easy to push boss off.
idk about 141 or tht.
<br />

tanqq

Quote from: coolkaran100 on November 07, 2010, 09:43:55 AM
join to good Guilds like Silence.Redemption and others or play with lv200
I lol'ed. He would just join active guilds,leech off them then quit.

Hct13345

Grind lvl 121, then 126, then 153.

Took me around 1min to do 126, and 1min to do 153 now.

Misa

Well, tanqq taught me how to do lvl 161, and i'm STILL doing it now, even though i'm level 110 currently. It's easy, and popular, as you just need a basic sense of how to push. I'd be careful at the end, when facing the elite mandragore, as you probably don't have 1k+ hp to face his stupid breath. Or let's hope you don't get hit by one of his attacks. Those do about 1k-2k damage to me lol. You should get a good pushing trans, like digi, or perhaps a fast combo attacker, as you want to push the mandragore down before his other minions attack you. Or before it itself attacks you. Try not to aggro too many mobs to you when you run to the boss. Take the path by the edge.

tanqq

Quote from: Misa on November 07, 2010, 10:30:36 PM
Well, tanqq taught me how to do lvl 161, and i'm STILL doing it now, even though i'm level 110 currently. It's easy, and popular, as you just need a basic sense of how to push. I'd be careful at the end, when facing the elite mandragore, as you probably don't have 1k+ hp to face his stupid breath. Or let's hope you don't get hit by one of his attacks. Those do about 1k-2k damage to me lol. You should get a good pushing trans, like digi, or perhaps a fast combo attacker, as you want to push the mandragore down before his other minions attack you. Or before it itself attacks you. Try not to aggro too many mobs to you when you run to the boss. Take the path by the edge.

You sure learn fats young Jedi.

coolkaran100

easy levels- 172,161,153,141 on that levels you can push all you just need buy counter attack-passive skill and active of your choice and you complete it  8)

Banned for halo push pro.

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mr_V

try my map but u must have a lot of hp or to be good at evade...otherwise, the superkhanz and darkknights will kick ur @$&... ;D

Surgeypurgey

Whats recommended for a level 110:

- Level 126

- Level 121

- Level 142

- Level 161

- Level 153

Try doing those.

eco999

November 09, 2010, 06:30:00 PM #11 Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 06:36:50 PM by eco999
Go join my room.

EDIT : does mandogore it chilli's for breakfast,chilli dog for lunch and fried chilli's with chilli sauce for dinner?

Go get a good push trans like gold champ or lantern man.(i use this)
Or if you are a just plain lazy join my room.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-