April 30, 2024, 06:01:28 PMLatest Member: NganGavin9
BoutCheetah » Forum » Zylon Gaming » Updates » Updates - April 23rd 2013

Updates - April 23rd 2013

Started by Santa, April 23, 2013, 03:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedy101

An is this what you staff members do now is gang up on someone when they say something totally cool missed this game so much
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

Experiences

In my opinion this game isnt close to what bots is.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Selene

Please don't double post, Speedy. This is just one of the major updates.

speedy101

and in my opinion i just dont like what bout turn into if u dont like to bad get out ur feelings

selen plz dont atk some1 grammar because they dont want to write perfect all the time it unprofessional

Experiences

That sentence was confusing.. All im saying is atm it does not look like bots. I didnt say you were wrong tho

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

speedy101

my point it shouldnt look like bots this bout where u can earn both gigas and coins where trans coupons are available if u really want to solve the problem how about u get rid of the coins that all the people in this game that no longer play and take it. It makes it unfair for the new people just starting this game all the old people had an advantage at this game but the new people who dont know what it was like dont understand how much easier it was

Selene

We have been taking away players coins and gigas who are perm banned.

And I wasn't making fun of your grammar, I was implying that your sentence doesn't make sense because it isn't changing into BOTS!!.

Yz

Quote from: speedy101 on May 18, 2013, 01:03:11 PM
my point it shouldnt look like bots this bout where u can earn both gigas and coins where trans coupons are available if u really want to solve the problem how about u get rid of the coins that all the people in this game that no longer play and take it. It makes it unfair for the new people just starting this game all the old people had an advantage at this game but the new people who dont know what it was like dont understand how much easier it was

I really cannot argue with this much of a flawed perspective but I'll try to get some things across. The coins that are actually being used are the coins that make the economy ****ed, plus yes this is "Bout". Well, "BoutCheetah", but what's that got to do with anythin'? You don't decide what kind of game this is, us admins do. We decided that this is Bout, where you can earn gigas slowly from sector and you can trade coins with older players. We decided that this is Bout, where you have to pay $2.50 for a Trans Coupon because it's too easy to just change your bot when it's meant to be an important decision.

To summarize it, this is how it is and we've made it that way for a reason. Nothing was overlooked, you simply don't like losing your old conveniences.
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

Quote from: Selene on May 18, 2013, 01:06:03 PM
We have been taking away players coins and gigas who are perm banned.

And I wasn't making fun of your grammar, I was implying that your sentence doesn't make sense because it isn't changing into BOTS!!.
what you said doesnt make sense because you dont seem to know what "making sense" means
his sentence made sense but his reasoning is dumb

Quote from: Experiences on May 18, 2013, 12:47:03 PM
In my opinion this game isnt close to what bots is.
its not l0l
its almost a completely different game

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

kogaran

::) hehehe, I must agree with Yz. I was an player on Acclaims BOTS! years ago, that being said, stop bitching about how bout is becoming BOTS...people like you are the reason why these games are becoming hard to enjoy. If you don't like the changes, DON'T PLAY! To solve the problem of people hacking and hoarding coins the Admins decided to disable coin gains from sector and all other game modes, and I have no problem with that. (And as a side note: I am also a member, and our auto coin gain each week was also disabled along with the nonmember coin gains. Think of it this way: At least they where fair about it, instead of letting members just hoard coins and lord it over the heads of the normal players.)
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-