April 30, 2024, 10:41:56 PMLatest Member: rtaletmxno
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » [Suggestion] Little things I miss

[Suggestion] Little things I miss

Started by jezisek1, February 10, 2013, 01:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jezisek1

February 10, 2013, 01:48:37 PM Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 01:54:02 PM by jezisek1
Hey,

as I've been playing, I've found few things that I miss and would like to see:

• More resolutions - There is only two and I can't even get the higher one to work
  • Shop button in game room - It's really annoying that you have to leave a room to be able to sell things
  • The items and levels - I don't like that there is just one type of armor since level XXX, would be nice to have choice (like light armor, heavy, etc.)
  • Bigger inventory - If you don't plan on adding the shop button to game rooms, so you don't have to leave every 3 or 5 games (in which you pick everything)

There probably is more minor features I would like to see, but this is it for now :) Just remember, these are just my opinions, no need to hate. Make love and peace.

I'm open for other ideas :)

Cooky

Things you miss? You are implying that a previous version of this game had all those features? Youre wrong.

If not, and you were just posting suggestions.. I like them all.

jezisek1

Sorry, I'm not a native, didn't think about the word "miss" in that way ^^

Yes, it is a suggestion.

Edit: Changed the topic name :) Thank you Cooky.

Frith

I dont quite see how the light/heavy armor would work because like thats what other bot types are for eg surge (light) mainly speed, if that makes sense

Iridion

the game could have more resolutions, but they patched it for stupid reasons. .-.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mario666

Different classes of  armor would defeat the purpose of having three different bot types. Also, having the admins create a shop button in rooms because you're too lazy to click 2 buttons to get to the shop doesn't seem worth it.

jezisek1

Heavy, light, etc. was just an option. Could be just like more armor types with different stats. Just so the game isn't so linear. I don't like the fact that everyone after level 16 looks the same (unless they have coin items) until he can get the next armor.

And for the shop button, it would be useful in full room. If you disconnect you risk not being able to come back or loosing your Room master (yeah, you can ask someone to hold the room for you, but that is unnecessary).

medchiller

I like the Shop button one but the armour one in my opinion would be way to much work. The bigger inventory will probably never happen simply because the game wasn't designed to be easy and they are trying to decrease the amount of gigas in the game not increase the amount, I believe someone has suggested this before but it got turned down. I Like most of them but some will take too much time or I don't think will happen.  Great thinking :D

MagicXR

If you have an in-game shop, whats the point of a bigger inventory?

medchiller

Quote from: MagicXR on February 10, 2013, 06:56:39 PM
If you have an in-game shop, whats the point of a bigger inventory?
Quote from: jezisek1 on February 10, 2013, 01:48:37 PM
  • Bigger inventory - If you don't plan on adding the shop button to game

Jonathan

I think lighter and heavy armor would be interesting. Lighter armor could give more speed, but less damage, and heavier armor could reduce speed, but slightly increase damage. It'd be interesting

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

Iridion

Quote from: Jonathan on February 12, 2013, 05:28:39 PM
I think lighter and heavy armor would be interesting. Lighter armor could give more speed, but less damage, and heavier armor could reduce speed, but slightly increase damage. It'd be interesting
maybe in another game where everything isnt messed up like here

thats how we roll maddie

Iridion

thats how we roll maddie

Rossbach

Omnomnom eating toast.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-