May 23, 2024, 10:36:33 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » please un ban me

please un ban me

Started by KOUTA, February 10, 2013, 08:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

do i deserve this?

no the hacker was taking my exp
0 (0%)
no the hacker stopped me
0 (0%)
no the hacker controlled me
1 (100%)
no the hacker hacked me
0 (0%)
no i was being hack
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Materger

Quote from: KOUTA on February 10, 2013, 09:01:10 PM
The hacker immediaty started and i could not see the name.

The hacker cannot start the game till everyone in the room presses the "Ready" button, also once the game starts you can see everyone's name and after the game you can see the room masters name.

The room master is always the person hacking.
Who was the room master?

I will assume it was you since you said " he was controlling my computer" and  "it said my account is already logged it".

Meaning you are lying to us or your account was scammed and somebody knows your password and used your account to hack, but the thing is only one person could be logged on at a time, taking control of the "Bot" and you said you were in the game and said someone took control of not only your bot but your computer as well(which can't be done if someone just has access to your account information).

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

KOUTA

do you have any proof of me hacking

medchiller

Quote from: Killer10 on February 10, 2013, 09:05:48 PM
Kouta calm down please , i'm sure justice will happen sooner or later , they will do what they need to do to check if you hacked or not , if you hacked i believe you won't get unbanned ever because you are trying to toll them with your talk , and if you are innocent so you will be unbanned as soon as they discover it.
I'm not computer genius and I don't what they can do to check for hackers but if the hacker was going through his client meaning it would still be his IP. There's not much they can do without more information. Sorry dude :(

Killer10

Quote from: KOUTA on February 10, 2013, 09:09:50 PM
do you have any proof someone hacked your account?
IGN: Picatchu   
Level: 172 w/ membership 206

MagicXR

Quote from: KOUTA on February 10, 2013, 09:09:50 PM
Do we have any proof of you not hacking

KOUTA

well, all i remember is that the hackers name had eygpt in it. Thats all i remember

KOUTA

The proof is my account getting banned because it was already logged in

medchiller

Quote from: KOUTA on February 10, 2013, 09:14:15 PM
Please don't double post.

Materger

Quote from: KOUTA on February 10, 2013, 09:14:15 PM

This proves nothing, just saying.

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Archfiend

Just to add i have had previous experiences with computer being controlled. Simple solution un-plug it.

Secondly, if he was to access your computer and gain control it means he would have access to all websites with saved data e.g if you have paypal, facebook, ebay he would have access to everything. Why would he go to all the trouble hacking your computer and gaining control just to click "ready" on a game and to hack? . This is indeed a cover up/lie. If your going to hack and get caught suck up, and just admit it, admin/staff might be nice enough to not i.p ban you, meaning you can start a new account and just start fresh and do it properly like everyone else. I mean it's not like it's an evil society here, people do help others out if they ask and i mean i would of happily helped you out if you asked. Not now though.
IGN: Archfiend       Guild: Legend.

Materger

Quote from: Archfiend on February 10, 2013, 09:29:11 PM
Just to add i have had previous experiences with computer being controlled. Simple solution un-plug it.

Secondly, if he was to access your computer and gain control it means he would have access to all websites with saved data e.g if you have paypal, facebook, ebay he would have access to everything. Why would he go to all the trouble hacking your computer and gaining control just to click "ready" on a game and to hack? . This is indeed a cover up/lie. If your going to hack and get caught suck up, and just admit it, admin/staff might be nice enough to not i.p ban you, meaning you can start a new account and just start fresh and do it properly like everyone else. I mean it's not like it's an evil society here, people do help others out if they ask and i mean i would of happily helped you out if you asked. Not now though.

^This, if someone did take control of your computer I'm 100% sure they wouldn't care about hacking in a game. =p

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Selene

You admitted it to me yesterday that you were hack-leeching. You not once said to me that you got hacked, not once. Today you came to me and said you have been hacked. I don't believe you whatsoever.

KOUTA

Since when did i say that???.. i never recall my self going on on that time.. ITS THE HACKER HES TRYING TO FRAME ME@!@!@!

medchiller

Quote from: KOUTA on February 10, 2013, 09:41:57 PM
Since when did i say that???.. i never recall my self going on on that time.. ITS THE HACKER HES TRYING TO FRAME ME@!@!@!
You're framing an imaginary hacker. What's the difference? I can't believe you and neither can the staff so, sorry.

Materger

Quote from: KOUTA on February 10, 2013, 09:41:57 PM

If it were true, isn't it just easier to make a new e-mail and pass and start a new account, I mean you weren't even a high level I bet.
Just so you don't get "HACKED" again. You not doing so leads me to think you are in fact lying. Have you even changed your current e-mail and account passwords and secret question?

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-