July 06, 2024, 12:11:15 AMLatest Member: Marcusagogs
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » DONT READ ITS DONE WITH

DONT READ ITS DONE WITH

Started by power1surge, February 15, 2013, 04:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

power1surge

February 15, 2013, 04:00:44 AM Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 05:17:14 AM by power1surge
mod tool his name was lolvlboss and he gave me a download link and i looked it up and it needs patched please dont tell him that im giveing the link he said that he logged on as me so i also need a password change please asap we have same ip i think... he staying the night and using my laptop anyhow please hurry i dont want this bots ruined like the oringal anyhow i wanted it fixed and he logged onto to my ACC IM MAD anyhow please hurry btw tommorrow he gonna try to make an  alt acc ill trey to get more info soon=]

power1surge out
dont ask for the link unless your a MOD or STAFF MEMBER i wont give or post

power1surge

Jonathan

Some of your other posts have to deal with your hacking into other accounts; it can only be assumed that you yourself hacked too. You're not trying to get your account unbanned, are you?

Live the life you want. Don't let others control you.

power1surge

what other posts?
and no i dont want the game ruined like the old bots

medchiller

Quote from: nanak tatum on February 15, 2013, 04:04:56 AM
anyhow. story seems a bit fishy.
The Lolvlboss guy was banned earlier so that part is true. My guildy was talking to the hacker trying to get the info but couldn't.

power1surge

ill try to talk to him are you a mod or by anychance able to patch it?
john im sorry i cant give it out unless i know that they help ban hackers or are a mod gm or somthing, ike that sorry but thanks for the help

Jonathan

He's not a mod. Just send the link to an Administrator, or send it to a moderator or Gamemaster and they'll get it to an administrator, because only administrators can patch hacks.

Your other posts are talking about hacking into accounts on other games.

power1surge

yeah those are true but also those are either non download or in game glitches or i had a freind hack it for me but yeah i remember those like adventure quest right?
can any of you guys get me an online one?

medchiller

Quote from: power1surge on February 15, 2013, 04:10:29 AM
ill try to talk to him are you a mod or by anychance able to patch it?
No I am not, nor can a mod "patch" the hack. Only an admin (kenny most likely) can patch it. Hold onto the link or send it to a GM or Admin to hold onto. I would suggest sending it to GM Materger, GM Selene, GM Spiderstar or Admin Yz just because they check there PM's more often than  most Admins.

power1surge

thanks i will btw tell  them that the reasin that the shield cant catch it is because of some name changer i can post a screen from my laptop if needed and did he log on as me? please awnser because that scares me
ok i will spider can you do aqnything and sorry bout the double post =]

Jonathan

If you send it to me via PM, I'll make sure that it gets to the proper authority.

EDIT: Please re-type that post. It's hard to understand. Spend more time using proper grammar so it's at least understandable. If your account is banned, then "he logged on as you"

spiderstar

Just PM it to an Admin or one of the higher staff like MedChiller said.
Also please don't double post, just edit your previous post by pressing the "Modify" button.

Cooky

Your story doesnt seem that believable. Also i received a report from a hacker saying you were the one who gave him the hacks, which leads me to believe your a hacker.

power1surge

if it was chosen144 it was the same guy but if you think its me ill take the punishment becasuse i was stupid and let him log in as me to try the game once so if you do ban me its ok i deserv it =[
also im just stating why would i? i played all summer for this level but like i said ill take it if you want to ban me then do so but anyhow i  also accidentally broke a rule by letting him try the game as me a while ago =[ sorry if i caused  any problems

medchiller

Quote from: Cooky on February 15, 2013, 04:35:55 AM
Your story doesnt seem that believable. Also i received a report from a hacker saying you were the one who gave him the hacks, which leads me to believe your a hacker.
Cooky may not seem believable but I believe it, the hacker talked to me about him being on his friends account. Not only that he's willing to take the punishment (generic but still) and he has said that he will give the links to the appropriate people and he doesn't care if he gets his account back.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-