June 02, 2024, 06:51:02 AMLatest Member: Ethanfath

EXP rate

Started by elitesoap, February 15, 2013, 01:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elitesoap

Hello I'm new to boutCheetah i played bots before back in like 2010 but i noticed the exp rate went way down like ill play a game by myself on 38 or something and i only get 15 exp and i need 1k to level up and when i play lvl 172 with friends i only get 160-240 exp. And so i plan on quiting because of this an what runs through my mind is 'Where has this game gone' and i think about 50% of people quit because of this Wat i see is you guys are like forcing us to buy 'Member'

hawk5005

I don't really understand your problem.
Is the exp rate too low or too high?
As for the membership thing, the money is needed to keep the servers up and running. Acclaim has coins, we have membership. Would you rather pay for coins and be the max level, or pay for membership and get free coins?

elitesoap

Its to low im only level 32 and it takes at leaste 6 games sometime to level up

Toast

Exp rates were lowered because everyone was becoming the max level really easily. Besides, 6 games isn't a lot.

Archfiend

I see where your coming from as it does take a while to level. However, why would you want to level so fast? and be the max level within a couple of days. That just takes the fun out of it, speaking from being max level here once you achieve the max level things start to dull down, and not be as exciting. The thing that keeps me going is how this game has it's unique style compared to the old bots, how they plan on making future changes with updates which i'm sure everyone is looking forward too. I'm sorry you feel this way about the game, but i wouldn't give up on it yet :)!

I mean you don't have to pay for membership through paypal, their is other methods you can obtain membership within the game for example snowballs which allow a 1 day membership. Also, if you obtain gigas in the game people sell membership for in-game gigas meaning you won't need to worry about spending a penny.

I hope you re-consider leaving, as this game is enjoyable and fun, and can be entertaining too with the people who play it. However, if you wish to leave it's your choice.

:)
IGN: Archfiend       Guild: Legend.

elitesoap

I can agree with that but they lowered it too much they should make it higher a little like 15exp playing by myself thats sad and im not  just gonna play with 172 till im 110 i wnt play that long.5 levels=30 games thats  alot for 5 levels

Archfiend

Quote from: elitesoap on February 15, 2013, 01:57:59 PM
I can agree with that but they lowered it too much they should make it higher a little like 15exp playing by myself thats sad and im not  just gonna play with 172 till im 110 i wnt play that long.5 levels=30 games thats  alot for 5 levels

Okay fair enough. I disagree as it gives you more change to use other items in the game instead of maxing past most stuff, but your valued to your own opinion.

If you want to have some games hit me up when i'm online :). IGN: Archfiend
IGN: Archfiend       Guild: Legend.

elitesoap

Ok thanks,but they could give lower levels higher exp rate like untill 100 or so so they dont have to suffer from playing with ppl and doing nothing.

Gunnedlegend

I agree with EliteSoap here im not saying that i want it to be extremely high. I want them to increase the exp rate for the lower lvls like i played the lvl 37 game and i only got 25 exp. Like what's up with that?? I dont wanna go join other people at like level 172 and then they tell me to suicide or kick but so i suicide just because i want to level up but im getting really tired of just sitting there dead watching people get the level done. Seriously 25 exp for a level 37 game? I think that is a little too low for the level. I get real tired of sitting there dead watching people do the level so i can level up which just takes the fun out of the game because i cant level up by myself doing level 37 because i only get 25 exp. So if they could i would recommend just making the lower levels have higher exp rate. So i can actually do a level and have a hope of leveling up soon.

Rossbach

February 15, 2013, 03:41:55 PM #9 Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 03:44:06 PM by Rossbach
You call 30 games a lot? Back in Ross' day.... Bla bla bla 500+ games to level bla bla bla..... Consider yourself lucky.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Frith

well the exp given from 172 is 440 so idk what happening there  :o

Iridion

yo i tottaly understand you
the game cant level up 90 levels in level 1 anymore
this very bad
my statistics tell about 80% of the players will suicide and other 20% will change gender

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Mario666

This game would be pointless of it just handed you levels. You have to work hard and grind for the exp.

hawk5005

Also, don't push mobs else your exp will go down by a lot.

Omega

Thats how it is with private servers blood,If everyone reached the level cap and there was no new content,There would be a hell lot of quiters init?.
But i'd still +1 your post :D.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-