June 16, 2024, 09:00:21 AMLatest Member: DemetriaCe
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestion for multiple things

Suggestion for multiple things

Started by NathanXDC, February 16, 2013, 06:57:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NathanXDC

1). I would like if you could make coins be tradable so add coins as a new currency to be traded for items, gp etc...
2). I really want the pay by phone method to be working, i don't have pal pay i'm only 14 and other people have the same problem so if you could add that or fix it, then lots more people will donate.
3). When I play in survival mode in game {s} my inventory gets full before i could get to tier 3 ... if you could add a command to clear your inventory; this will be a disadvantage to some people who don't wanna sell everything. So i though another command to clear all the boxes from the floor because most of them will be tier 1 or 2 which you wont need and get in the way and have to be avoided also sometimes your inv gets full and you don't have enough space for tier 3 items.. this gets really annoying.

It will be awesome if you could add those things to the game :D

Allie

First suggestion is incredibly likely to happen within the next few weeks.

NathanXDC

I though of some other stuff...
4). Add this game on mac, maybe in the far future with more players
5). In lobby where it says new items new events in a box with surge on it on the right you could turn that into something like this: when there is an event going on you could write that there so you know when there is an event.
6). I though when your in a room playing, as you chat with people you can choose to whisper or to guild but I though if you can add a new option there lobby and you can see peoples chats from the lobby and they can see yours eventhough your playing in a room.

hawk5005

3) No. It would just make getting T3 easier, and it's supposed to be pretty rare.
4) You can play it using Wine, if I'm not mistaken.
5) When you log-in you will see a message in the lobby telling you that there will be an event. But that's not a bad idea either.

loewe98

2). I really want the PAY BY phone method to be working, i don't have pal pay pal and other people have the same problem so if it's possible PLEASE !     

Archfiend

+1 to point two. However, i do remember the trouble last time with one-bip. But i do wish for them to bring it back, but not only for membership but you could buy zyloncoins through the pay by phone too
IGN: Archfiend       Guild: Legend.

loewe98

ghostkid17

Quote from: hawk5005 on February 16, 2013, 08:46:48 AM
5) When you log-in you will see a message in the lobby telling you that there will be an event. But that's not a bad idea either.
Isn't there already a message in the lobby saying "X Event has begun" or something like that when there is an even active.
-Oreos-
Quote from: Materger
I am now an Oreos fan!
Quote from: Allie
Oreos was a failed project.

hawk5005

Quote from: ghostkid17 on February 16, 2013, 10:21:28 AM
Isn't there already a message in the lobby saying "X Event has begun" or something like that when there is an even active.
Yeah that's what I meant.

NathanXDC

February 17, 2013, 11:41:15 AM #9 Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 11:44:21 AM by NathanXDC
7). maybe you could add another donating method like earning zylon coins through completing surveys, registration or subscribing etc.. lots of games have this.
8 ). add new items not just add a low level part then change the colour or texture (something new) maybe that's a little hard
9). add personal shops in game, a section or a button which leads you to a list of lots of players selling stuff then click on the item and it tells you more information and stuff
10). add bid auction section where people add their item and people bid until someone wins (maybe that could be in the personal shop section)
11).I think you guys should get bigger, I mean if acclaim continued this game they probably would have created new skills, new armours or new maps which I know its really hard but playing the same thing is kinda boring.. I respect you guys and I will like this server and I know acclaim just had lots of people to do it with and they are a big company but this is just a suggestion for the future.. you could recruit more people and get more players in the game by advertising and making more money in different ways :D just trying to help

ZeroUH

I've failed trying to run BC with Wine on Ubuntu. I don't think it will work on mac too.

NathanXDC

Quote from: ZeroUH on February 17, 2013, 11:48:46 AM
I've failed trying to run BC with Wine on Ubuntu. I don't think it will work on mac too.
same I tried it as well and it didn't work on wine, doesn't work on vmware  either

NathanXDC

12). rather than just examining a player and see his preview and level you could see his profile: add more information about him like when he joined, how many bots he killed in total, death etc.. some extra stuff
13). maybe you could make membership be bought with gp.. like 50-100 mil for a month rather than trusting others to make a mem trade cuz after all everyone is gonna do that
14). add +10 items also i want the game to be much harder not so much exp and not so many boxes cuz people get to 221 and 172 so fast and their set is at full and then they have nothing else to do.. they get totally bored; im not on that level but i an growing fast..
15). if your gonna make leveling slower than add a reward for each level you pass and new items for every level.
16). add a new item something new my though was potions... maybe you could change that into something more similar but more to do with robots like oil which give you bless and other types of oil gives you more xp or stuff like that..

war_lord159

February 18, 2013, 09:08:02 AM #13 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 09:24:34 AM by war_lord159
Quote from: NathanXDC on February 18, 2013, 08:44:32 AM
13). maybe you could make membership be bought with gp.. like 50-100 mil for a month rather than trusting others to make a mem trade cuz after all everyone is gonna do that

For me the gp or Guild Points is needed for the guild only and shouldn't become trad-able for membership because:
1.getting GP is hard enough (even getting 1m GP is hard  ::) ).
2.The player could just decrease the ranking of the guild just to get his/her own membership.
3.we could just buy membership for Gigas (which is easier to earn than GP) from Verified Players to avoid getting scammed.

16). add a new item something new my thought was potions... maybe you could change that into something more similar but more to do with robots like oil which give you bless and other types of oil gives you more xp or stuff like that..

To cover your potion part there is already a HP pack and RB pack :)

For the Exp part there is already the Exp multiplier in the shop

And for the Blessings part there is already the Bot stract in game (which can be bought as the Fuel Recharge or collected from killing players in pvp).To activate it though go to lobby and @fuel on and @ fuel off to deactivate it.

So i think there is no need for those atm :)

(correct me if i am wrong)
IGN: War Lord | Guild: Redemption|

Dream: To help the BoutCheetah Community =)

War's Price Guide: http://tinyurl.com/dyg5dym

Thornz

I kinda think this is a bad idea, because Zylon would lose a lot of income if tey made it possible to buy membership with anything but real money.  Perhaps making membership tradeable, instead? Like a membership coupon that, once activated, grants you membership for the designated time?  This could be added to the Zylon Shop.  And that way, Zylon still makes money off of memberships, regardless of who winds up with the membership in the end...

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-