May 23, 2024, 06:24:33 AMLatest Member: MichaelAvend
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I'm AngelzShadow im wondering how to become mob on bots?

I'm AngelzShadow im wondering how to become mob on bots?

Started by Angelzshadow, February 17, 2013, 01:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelzshadow

February 17, 2013, 01:15:27 AM Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 01:18:40 AM by Angelzshadow
I'm very good with people and I help them out and I love the game Bots so much and I just wanna know how do I become a mod?

spiderstar

Read this guide for more help on the game in general.
http://boutcheetah.zylongaming.com/index.php?topic=37334.0

Q: How do I become a Moderator?

A: To become a Moderator, you have to earn it by being active and making contributions to the community. These contributions consist of, but are not limited to: 
    -Reporting rule breakers
    -Making helpful posts
    -Showing an understanding of the rules through good behavior.

Q: How do I become a GameMaster (GM)?

A: To become a GameMaster (GM), you must first be promoted to a Moderator or a Forum Moderator. If you show that you are a good, trustworthy Moderator, you may be promoted to a GM.

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Angelzshadow on February 17, 2013, 01:15:27 AM
I'm very good with people and I help them out and I love the game Bots so much and I just wanna know how do I become a mod?

It can take a long time to show youself worthy enough to get promoted to Mod In-game/Forum Mod.

edit: you maybe also want to forum more, so you can get more friends and come into our friendly community here.

and i wish you good luck ;]
<br />

Angelzshadow

Lol I will try my best!! Ty and ty red! You are a good friend already :))

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-